Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
host-venue-banner.png

SEND-VOTES-2.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Hope you enjoy the final show! :D Initially I planned to do just Oberhausen but looking in google, flickr etc I was getting a migraine from the lack of good pics for Oberhausen. So I expanded it to include other cities in NRW where Oberhausen is (unless it's on another exclave belonging to Saxony or whatever like Bremerhaven is with Bremen) in which case, enjoy this very random selection of NRW cities and towns.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great show xcheer will vote today or tomorrow

Mainshow

Veteran
I love the new banners! - I'm still sad you ditched the oldest city of Germany once again, though (we are part of Nordrhein-Westfalia) :D
::mazo approves being Düsseldorf! What a beautiful pic you chose for such a brilliant city! xheart Thank you!

Good luck, everyone!

::mazo has already cast its votes ;)

Amir

Veteran
making an NRW exclusive show and don't inlcude beautiful beautiful Wuppertal </3

kidding, Wuppertal sucks. Wonderful show once again xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
making an NRW exclusive show and don't inlcude beautiful beautiful Wuppertal </3

kidding, Wuppertal sucks. Wonderful show once again xcheer

I was going to add Bielefeld also but then I read that it apparently doesn't exist. ;)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
:kr: has voted.

Here's what happened. I was supposed to vote on Tuesday but at the day my computer just didn't work. I'm using my dad's while it's not back to normal. The problem is that my final ranking was only in a document there and as I think I won't get it back by the 9th, I tried to remember my top 10. In the end, somebody may have benefited from this???? we will never know

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:kr: has voted.

Here's what happened. I was supposed to vote on Tuesday but at the day my computer just didn't work. I'm using my dad's while it's not back to normal. The problem is that my final ranking was only in a document there and as I think I won't get it back by the 9th, I tried to remember my top 10. In the end, somebody may have benefited from this???? we will never know

can't wait to find out your 12 in the document got 0 in your new rank. xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
::mida has voted! :D

Have to say my final top 10 is quite strong, love all of them so there is a couple who didn't get rewarded as high as they might have in other editions because the quality is just so high.

Seok-jin

:lond: London has voted. It was really hard to vote this edition...I am sorry for those who didn't receive points even if I liked the song you sent. xcry
Good luck! :D

ShoeFlo

Hope you enjoy the final show! :D Initially I planned to do just Oberhausen but looking in google, flickr etc I was getting a migraine from the lack of good pics for Oberhausen. So I expanded it to include other cities in NRW where Oberhausen is (unless it's on another exclave belonging to Saxony or whatever like Bremerhaven is with Bremen) in which case, enjoy this very random selection of NRW cities and towns.

you chose Osnabrück for the Syria banner... I am sorry to tell you Osnabrück belongs to Lower Saxony :oops: it is right on the border to NRW though so I forgive you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom