Text show

Send your votes to @Edweis by PM or any other social media you have me on
before
Friday 20th November 23:59CET

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT SHOW !!!!!!!!!

PLEASE SEND YOUR VOTES TO @Edweis in SF1, and to me myself and I (@EscTurkey ) in SF2

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh my gosh. The talent. The creativity. My modesty is kept in tact. I was worried when I stepped foot in Saudi Arabia that my hair would be too suggestive, and you've given us all the solution. I love the flag hijabs. Beautiful work xheart

Amazing semi as well. I had nine songs jotted down as "must votes" when usually I'll get four or five in that category of my shortlist. The semi was an experience but not looking forward to voting because of it.

Amir

Veteran
bless that Hijab Show!! xheat

if only I had known earlier, I would have sent my Hijab bop, that I've on my list for years already. oh well

and thank you everyone for your birthday wishes during the LL,
it was a pleasure to read the comments!! xheart xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woah great show. xheat Love how the flag designs have been incorporated onto the hijabs and not just the colours. :D

As much as we are enjoying Mecca, i've decided to take a little day trip to the beach and get a tan:

6102385aee98615bf9d7613b42b5a7f8.jpg

ZoboCamel

@Edweis Just noting my banner is wrong - you've put the song name as the artist name, then used the name of my backup song as the song name :p

Artist name is Seiho, and song name is Mitsui Chemicals on Sounds Good.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
@Edweis Just noting my banner is wrong - you've put the song name as the artist name, then used the name of my backup song as the song name :p

Artist name is Seiho, and song name is Mitsui Chemicals on Sounds Good.
I knew something had to go wrong, Hiji and I starting a show without a flop, couldn't be us xheat
Too bad it had to fall on you :LOL:

esc87fan

:ca: has voted! I had more than 10 songs on my shortlist, so my apologies to any that I might have left off

Pika, chu chu! :)

hijirio

Veteran
VOTED:

If you voted and you can't see your country's name in the list, it means I'm doomed so please let me know.

Last edited:

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great show!! :en: voted. I was a bit tactical this time and bumped up a couple of songs I really like that I think might be at risk of NQs. Fingers crossed for them!!!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:be: has voted!

Semi 1 was kinda average overall, but I enjoyed my top 10 a lot, Semi 2 was super super great and I had to cut out a few songs I really enjoyed. </3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom