Veteran
CAPTION THIS

ezgif-6-9d9d4781fe40.gif

i was brought here to make the scandel of tonight

and @Amir's reaction is GOLD xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
PLEASE WELCOME THE 7TH QUALIFIER

Even when grieving there's no excuses not to look fabulous. Weeny was looking down on me proud. Thank you so much for the qualification xlove xheart

I'm so sorry Hiji that I missed all this action live. I hold my hands up. I fell asleep. I was like "I gotta keep myself up until Hiji's show" but nope. What a show it was though. I couldn't stop laughing. The most iconic idea ever for a results show. My favourite moment was me consoling a devastated Anna after Hesse had passed.

UvvyVoJ.png

Congratulations to all the qualifiers xheart I lost too big a chunk of my favourites here though for my liking, but I did love my whole top 9, so four hot songs through that can fight for my 12 in the final.

:12: :sobr:
:10: :pl:
:8: xheat
:7: :jp:
:6: :it:
:5: xheat
:4: xheat
:3: xheat
:2: ::cata
:1: xheart

Last edited:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations on qualifying "ladies"! :lol: I laughed so much with the show, it's very you, Hiji. Loved it, ofc! Thank you for the humorous moment!xrollinglol xclap xheart

And here my REJU non-qualifiers. I'm particularly happy that my awesome top 3 made it. xlove xcheer
I'm very sad for these 3 though... :( :(

12 Q
10 Q
08 Q
07 ::queb QUEBEC
06 :fr: FRANCE
05 :tr: TURKEY
04 Q
03 Q
02 Q

01 Q

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
California finishing with 19 points blows my mind. I mean I'm the type of character to blank marc a lot because the man tends to send hits I've heard a million times before and I really don't rate the lack of creativity and originality on display. That's on me. But ok, it finally happened then, he actually sends a song I don't know and it's also pretty good. Uto in his happy space, I finally get to give the man what he deserves. But alas, it was to no avail as he gets slammed hard by the rest. So unfortunate.

Marc, you were screwed and it's an injustice.

ferret

Congratulations to the finalists! :) 5/10 for 🇬🇧 in this semi-final. This is not very happy, because...

:12: :fr: If it's any consolation, I also sent this song recently (another contest) and made it to the final only through the second chance battle... :cry:
:10: :it: :eek:
:8: :sobr: xcry
Also very sorry ::queb :tr: & 🇯🇵 🇵🇱 xangry

Krishoes

Congrats to the qualifiers xcheer

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to the qualifiers!!

:sc: REJU votes:

:12: :D
:10: :D
:8: :D