Contact us

WV KILKENNY 128 💚 FINAL 🤍 SHOW RESULTS NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks for all the voters for epic retro :be: techno - 100 points exactly looks very accomplished. Weird that I kinda wish I finished 22nd so I could've said I was 22nd 3 editions in a row :lol:

Legends:
:12: :kr: :dk:
:10: :ca:
:8: :br: :lond: :hu:
:7: ::sa :bg: ::midw
:4: :es: :de:
:3: :it: ::berl
:2: :vn: :seou:
:1: :west: :fi: :se:

Thanks Olga and João for a great edition! And congrats once again to Journalist and :rs:

Also vote in our K3 NF plz - :be: needs your help xlove

Journalist

All I can say now is WELCOME TO SERBIA!!!
Hope you guys do not mind, I cannot even write now I am so so so so excited!!!! Do not have any words on my mind!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😀

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Big congratulations again to Journalist and Serbia!! Your song was super catchy and I had a feeling it would do great. Also, congratulations to empo and the legendary Sofi Marinova for the silver medal. I'm so shook she's come 2nd. Sofi was the first artist I ever sent to a game on the forum. I think someone invited me randomly to either an NSC or FSC spin-off.... and she came last. And congratulations to Oleg! Such a stunning song. Thank you for sharing something so majestic.

:us: 13th - 127 Points
:12: :it:::midw:sobr:
:10: :pl:
:8: :cali::sc::co::hr:
:7: :ir::se::lond:
:6: ::sa
:5: xexcuseme
:4: :neus::ch:
:3: :cn::rs::tr:
:2: :es:
:1: :kyus::svea::pt:

Thank you for making this lil' garage rock entry a success. Shannon got me into the genre and I always was nervous to send her as she's so special to me, and a little bit raw as well. I didn't know how people here would take to her. 13th is such a lovely result. Thank you xheart

@JSSArcos and @Ausesken you did fantastic. Thank you for the great shows and hosting. It all felt very inspired. I loved all your ideas.

I'm afraid I've also got to apologise to @kopachka. This is only the second time something like this has happened to me. Your fabulous Sezen entry should have gotten REJU points from me, but for some reason I had forgotten to shortlist it at the LL, and then it got left out when I was finalising my points. It thankfully wouldn't have gotten more than 6 from me though, but I still feel bad. I'm usually more thorough with checking my votes to make sure they're correct. My head must have been in another place or something :cry:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
CONGRATS :rs: HOPE IT'S JOURNALIST'S FIRST WIN xheat YOU DESERVE IT SO MUCH

THANK YOU ALL FOR 5TH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I just need a 2nd to complete all the top 5 finishes xheart

Ausesken

Some thoughts about the results:
I found it surprising that the top 4 were all in semi 1 :lol:
And I expected Iran to do better in the final, as it was the clear winner of semi 2. It got a top 10 anyway, it's not bad at all.

Amir

Veteran
Congrats :rs: what an amazing winner xbow
Thank you also for a wonderful hosting and ofc
thank you so much for another Top 10 result for :br:
I was sure I would gonna end somewhere on the right side again after all the A-poters had voted so early

cegs5

Thank you João and Olga for you time given and the great job hosting!

Congratulations :rs:@Journalist on your winning. It’s great to see some other music genres getting recognition after so long, it was K-pop a couple of editions ago, now Balkan bop and chalga too (congrats :bg: @empo21 on your silver medal)
It was a nightmare to vote in the Final, I had to leave out without points some songs I really like, c’est la vie.... but it’s good to see some of my top 10 doing well.

14th place for :pe: is a great achievement. This powerful folk metal band did not pass the cut back in WV 105, happy to see them getting such a support now xmetal Thank you for your pointsxhug

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
And I've got to insist: this contest is about diversity and personal taste. Their is no conspiracy. Our friends don't always have us as their favourites and sometimes they don't even vote for our choices. It often happens because they share the same taste, I wonder what's so amazing about that. xthink I usually didn't vote for Mike in the past and since he sent the kind of music that I love, he became one of my favourite jurors. It doesn't matter how much you like your forum friends, if they don't send what we love, and that sometimes happens, we either give them low points or no points at all. Don't spoil the nature of this contest by being bitter with others only because they support others that send what they love, it's only natural. And no, many people don't have that versatile taste that others have (most of us don't even have that "versatile taste", only a few do) they go for specific genres because those are the kind of songs that reaches their hearts. Live with the idea that we are the responsbile for what we send and not the other way around. People don't have to like what we send.
And we all have a place here, it doesn't matter if someone hates 80% of the songs and is crazy for 20% of them, only. It even seemed that to have a place in this contest one has got to like what you like, or like a little bit of everything. Wrong. We are entitled to be here sending what we love and supporting what we want.
I keep believing this is a community where people might express their impressions about songs, agree or disagree with what wins or ends last and still build ties of friendship.
Attacking others for loving what they do is very uncool.

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
My votes from :ru:

Semi 1 REJU:
12 Faroe Islands
10 Finland
8 Brazil
7 India
6 'The Netherlands
5 Germany
4 Portugal
3 China
2 Hungary
1 United Kingdom

Semi 2:
12 Peru
10 Latvia
8 Iran
7 Seoul
6 South Korea
5 Iceland
4 Scotland
3 Cyprus
2 Zimbabwe
1 Poland

Grand Final:
12 Peru
10 Faroe Islands
8 Latvia
7 Iran
6 Brazil
5 Finland
4 India
3 South Korea
2 Iceland
1 Poland

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Sorry that I couldn't really follow results - got my family over so priorities I guess :p Congratulations to our winner! I'm looking forwards to a Serbian edition xcheer

Absolutely fabulous hosts - great job both of you!! xlove

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I........................................... FINISHED.................................................. SEEING EVERYTHING............................................................

oh my god who had the idea of making all results shows at the same day I really finished updating all my spreadsheets now.

First, CONGRATS AGAIN JOURNALIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a super bop and I'm glad it was so well liked (justice for ana tho)

Second, whoa third in the semi and REJU winner? Thanks a lot to everyone who made this possible. Thank you for 5th place as well, couldn't do this without ya (literally as it was a NF pick :lol:). SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MY ANGEL @SaladBreak FOR THE SONG PICKS, THIS PLACEMENT IS ALSO DEDICATED TO YOU

Third, thank you the Iberian team for such a great hosting! It was fun. Sorry I couldn't be there for the show, but hey better late than never. :lol:

See ya in Serbia!

ferret

Congratulations 🇷🇸 Serbia! This is a great holiday of World significance! xcheer

Did anyone really worry that I could win here after 3 years? :lol: There was no cause for concern, I assure you.
And thanks to everyone who found the strength to vote for Eurielle! xheart For zeros, too, thank you, some of them were amazing and... expected. (y) However, thank you for the 3rd place for 🇬🇧 I haven't counted any personal achievements for a long time, so I can't say when the last time I climbed so high... It was a very rare lucky chance that I didn't use.xshrug

Thank you Olga and Joao for an unforgettable hosting and show! xup Good luck to all!

Journalist

So, what to say after this fabulous night? I really did not expect to win, hoped for a nice place but win - totally no! Through the voting I was like "Ok, what is happening?" It is really nice that many of you love this fantastic song and decide to choose it as the winner!
I was thinking to send Jovana solo, without making the NF, but it just showed that she deserved place in this edition and even to be the winner. First, thank you 1000 times for this 1st place which means me a lot xheartxheart, especially thanks to next countries:

1st / 172

:12: :kyus::bg::in::be: xbowxheart
:10: :fr::br::al: xbowxheart
:8: :cn::west::fo::jp: xbowxheart
:7: :de::dk: xbowxheart
:6: :co:::berl:fi: xbowxheart
:5: :marm:::midw xbowxheart
:4: ::zi xbowxheart
:3: :seou::us::se::pt: xbowxheart
:2: -
:1: :ir::kr::vn::it: xbowxheart

I decided to accept the organisation of the next edition, as you know. It will be a great challenge for me. It is a pleasure and an honor to get the opportunity to organize such a large project. You can be sure that I will do my best and this way I hope that you will love the way through Serbia.

BELGRADE IS WAITING FOR YOU!
WELCOME TO BALKAN GUYS!

hurem.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom