WV KILKENNY 128 💚 FINAL 🤍 SHOW RESULTS NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
BALKAN GIRLS PREVAIL

mTwvod.gif

Congratulations :rs: Journalist on your victory xbow xbow Super hot hit and thrilled to see you get your first victory. Also to Empo and :bg: on 2nd with your podium finish xheart Congratulationsss xkiss

hijirio

Veteran
CONGRATZZZZZZZZ SERBIA !!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST

EVER

!!!

I guess this is the time to confess that I mistakenly blanked Serbia, I dont know what happened but it disappeared from my shortlist somehow, so I'm sorry @Journalist but i'm so happy that you didn't need my points anyway xheart :*

Now send Dobrodosao and double win xheart xheart xheart

Aditya

Amazing winner! Congrats :rs:! xheart

Thank you for letting :in: qualify — I see now that I was the REJU qualifier, so I'm just glad to be here in the final. :lol:

ShoeFlo

:eek:

what a finish for me... all off sudden climbing up to Top 10 with my first 12 voting tonight (after getting dozens of :6: s xcrazy ), amazing, thanks a lot James, didnt expect that xheat ... 8th place is amazing

Not a fan of the winner, but congrats anyway

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I-
was actually a regular qualifier? RIP that :12: from England in the final tho ;___; GAAAAAAAABEEEEEEE

Uto

Veteran
I voted for Jovana in NF and it wins. I feel vindicated. Not the winner I wanted, but I must concede it's a solid winner. Journalist, my wig is off to you!

JSS many thanks for hosting. Art was great. I mean I don't watch movies, but it looked cool anyway so can't fault it. Great job really.

Iran 7th place. My face when:

SFR2_400x400.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Wow, I don't think i've been this hyped for a results finale in such a long while. I even forgot to track my own points. :lol: These results are super great. Taste. :rs: :bg: top 2 is so epic and totally unexpected, especially a balkan bop winning. What a moment! Congratulations on your top 2, it is so well deserved. 4 of my semi top 3s making the top 5 is xheat :it: xbow :kr: :fr: xlove. Congrats als to :uk: and Oleg for rounding out the top 5 with a top 3 placement. xheart Thank you also Olga and Joao for your dream team Iberian hosting. It's been super great and so perfectly done, you both deserve a round of applause xclap

Thank you so much for the points to my song, I wasn't sure if i'd do well at all at first considering how controversial Natalia is these days but the song is a super hit and it clearly paid off. 11th (shared with Raint x) is such a hot outcome, thank you so much xlove.

:west: 11th
127pts

:12: :se: I C O N
:10: :rs: :kr:
:8: :vn: :marm: :de:
:7: :in: :co:
:6: :br: :al:
:5: :cn: :cali:
:4: ::berl :us:
:3: ::sa
:2: :it: :kyus: :au: :hu:
:1: :neus:

xrose

Last edited:

Ausesken

Many congratulations to :rs: and Journalist!!! xheart xcheer I'm glad we have given the crown to someone that has never won before!
And of course, congratulations to :bg: and :uk: for completing the top 3 xheat

Thank you so much to my dear @JSSArcos for letting me be part of this hosting, it's always great working with you xkiss xrunhug

Sadly, I'll miss the next edition in Serbia, but I see you all again in WV130 with :es:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations on your win, Serbia. :D
And thank you to the Iberian team for an excellent edition. 🥰🤩👍😎

And finally thank you for the points to Thomas Bergerson's "Blackheart" xlove xhug 💕🤡

CHINA 10
CALIFORNIA 6
FRANCE 6
ALBANIA 4
CHILE 7
SCOTLAND 7
FINLAND 12
COLOMBIA 10
CYPRUS 1
SVEALAND 10
NORTHEASTERN USA 8
LATVIA 8
PERU 5
TURKEY 2
ICELAND 5
POLAND 7

IRELAND 1

:neus: last is a bad joke! 😒 Was the most shocking part I remember from the scoreboard. And btw let people enjoy and vote for the songs they like without silly and childish accusations that will take us nowhere and that looked pretty bad in the picture. That was the sad part of this results show.

:pl: :fr: :ir: and :fo: were the other songs I enjoyed and that didn't fit in my top 10 this time.

See you in :rs:! (y)

Seok-jin

Congrats Serbia! UK so close xheat

Can someone screenshot semi results for me? I cant download the file for some reason :/

If you are using an ad-blocker try to pause it for that site.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations once again :rs: xcheer I sadly blanked it both in semi and final, mostly because I couldn't push 15+ songs into my top rip. It was my 15th in semi and 16th in final xrose

A lot of unexpected results (at least to me) this edition! Congrats also to :bg: and :uk: for getting a top 3 medal and to :ir: for winning the second semi xup

:neus: 27th
45 pts

:8::us:
:7::rs::nl:
:6::uk::pt:
:4::no::hr:
:1::ca::sobr::ch:

:no: and :ch: were so underrated though. :( 🇿🇼 as well

Thank you Olga and João for this hosting, it has been a lovely time to be back in Ireland. xlove We had Oscars-level drama till the end haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom