Contact us

WV KILKENNY 128 💚 FINAL 🤍 SHOW RESULTS NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Glad to see my :12: won, congrats :rs: on your victory xcheer

Thank you to all who voted for :kyus: in the semi (regular & reju combined)
:12: :nl:
:10: :fi:
:8: :co: :kr:
:7: :lond:
:6: :uk: :sc: :dk:
:5: ::sa
:4: :th:
:2: :west: :us:
:1: :vn: :jp: :in:

And thank you João and Olga for the show !

ShoeFlo

:is: Ásgeir – Rattled Snow, 8th 131 pts
vECyyt0.gif
:is:

Thanks to...

:12: :jp: xbow
:10: xthink
:8: :pe:
:7: :us: :cu: :uk:
:6: :ie: :pl: :ch: :cl: ::midw :lond:
:5: :ir: :kr: :kyus: ::sa :fo: :sobr: :in: :fi:
:4: xcrazy
:3: :no: ::zi :marm:
:2: :bg: :ru:
:1: :sc:

Before the last voting I wondered if I might go down in history as the first user who achieves an upper half placement without getting any 10 or 12... anyway, luckily there came that last-second-12 that lifted me up into Top 10. Rattled Snow was only James' 3rd favorite in my NF, looks like it was a grower for him
25 voters is an impressive number, almost half of community voted for it, really amazing to attract such a large part of community with this little, modern Ásgeir gem, which is btw pretty underrated in the album (I think it is the least listened song of that album according to last.fm). Despite the NF I wasn't sure if it will make the final but it did amazingly well
Also great to see Ásgeir finally joined the whiteshoes elite club with his first Top 10 result (his previous results were something like 18th, NQ and 17th I believe). Wonderful that my favorite Icelandic artists (Sigur Rós, Kaleo, Ásgeir, Low Roar, Olafur Arnalds, Axel Flovent) never fail to enthuse the people here and I am so grateful for that appreciation. I sent the aforementioned artists 17 times and they qualified 16 times.

Thanks for the wonderful show Joao & Olfa (;)) and congrats again to my former Iceland Eurovision team-mate Journalist. Looking forward to take the next flight to Belgrade

Btw: honorable mention to :us: :cl: :in: :neus: and :fi: who just missed my Top 10...

JSSArcos

Well, after the hangover of the results day yesterday, 3 result show in just one day, must be a forum record :LOL:

Once again it was a pleasure to have hosted this edition, I'm glad you enjoyed it xheart

None of this, it would be possible without the help of the magnificent my friend Olga, you, it was once again incredible xbowxrunhug
once again a pleasure to work with you !!!!

tenor.gif

Congratulations :rs: and @Journalist !!!! I'm so happy for your first victory !!! I know what it feels like the first time xheat
the music not being in my points, was in my top 15 (13 place) , a good bop serbian no doubt xheat

as for the result of the WV, I sent this song not thinking about the result, by the way I expected to be the last one :LOL: but I'm glad some of you liked it, I love it :love: THANK YOU FOR ALL VOTES xhugxheart

:ch: :fi: :ir: they were just perfect, everyone deserves my 12 :love:

just lost: :neus::in::rs::pl::svea: (11-15 place )

Good luck with hosting Journalist and Mike, see you in Serbia :cool:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Congratulations :rs: on your win! A very cool and fun and fun which is cool song! xheat

Thank you to our hosting team for a FABULOUSLY run edition! Great job! xheart

And finally, thank you to everyone who voted for ::midw in the semi xlove

This edition fell as I was going through a really rough time personally and a really stressful and busy time at work. I considered withdrawing from the edition (not from WV!!) at one point around the time the semis went up, but I remembered all the times that WV as a community made my life easier, not harder, and I soldiered on, which was totally the right decision. The accomplishment of knowing that I found the time to vote in my semi and the final felt really great and was honestly comforting and something I'm proud of. Onward and upward to a new edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom