Contact us

WorldVision Predictions

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
It is easy to say that afterwards but I would have put a lot of money on Italy ... for me the only possible and obvious winner of this edition. But I would have predicted Belgium to give it a proper fight xthink

I love how I completely left it out of my top 10 prediction with even the maybe picks :alien: Also missed the runner up Svealand too. I'm so off lately with this whole thing. I continue to curse Gera too. He did win the semi though.

ShoeFlo

I wanna let you know that I think it's a pity that people stopped making 12-points-predictions... I used to loved them and they have always been fun reads, even though people mostly predicted my 12 correctly.
But maybe there are some people here who'd like to rack their brains about the 12s as soon as the voting lines are closed
vG9YYg6.gif

Amir

Veteran
I wanna let you know that I think it's a pity that people stopped making 12-points-predictions... I used to loved them and they have always been fun reads, even though people mostly predicted my 12 correctly.
But maybe there are some people here who'd like to rack their brains about the 12s as soon as the voting lines are closed
vG9YYg6.gif

:is: :12: > :ch:
:ch: :12: > :is:

kopachka

Top 10 in running order:
:es::wale::lond::west::au::is::ua::lv::us::be: (though can see NRW and Sweden there too)

I believe it's gonna be Ava Max winning, her song is quite catchy and could work across all the pots.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
All these USA predictions xfaint By default I don't predict my own country unless we're doing odds where we're forced to, but I'll say I won't be too surprised if my Eva song manages a snazzy result in this final, especially after how it's shaped itself out.

Top 10

:wale::lond::west::ch:::swen:is::kr::susa::lv::es: Maybe :en::be: NRW

Top 3

:wale::lond::is: Maybe :susa::west:

Winner

:wale:

I think it will be one of Wales, London and Iceland (Latvia possibly a dark horse). There are some super strong pop entries in this final but unless one of them steps forward and consistently slays the pack, I feel it's going to be tricky to witness a victory. The points will be all over the place, whereas some right side pot members have what, four or five songs to go crazy for? That's why I've chosen Wales as the winner actually as I think it might appeal to left side pots as well as right, if they have space for it. That could push it to victory.

Special last place prediction (enjoy your flop x)

:neus:
Destroying the curse I accidentally placed on you with some reverse psychology. Now go slay it, Gera xheat

Amir

Veteran

xcookie

while a lot of people laugh-reacted to my post, I actually don't find it funny at all.
I really don't wanna start an unnecessary drama, and SchuhFlo and daniel both know I like them very much (actually that's why I even dare to write this - also we all know you're not the only ones that should feel adressed now...)
I just think that in a contest where just a hand full of points often mean a difference of quite a few places (and therefore
qualifying/not qualifying or winning/not winning) playing :cy: :gr: is just a bit out of place.

And then, maybe it's just hard to understand especially for me as someone who basically likes all sorts of music and being able to give :12: to a slut pop song from Bangladesh while in the next edition I give :12: to some emotional indie song from Australia.
pls just don't hate me :>

ShoeFlo

xcookie

while a lot of people laugh-reacted to my post, I actually don't find it funny at all.
I really don't wanna start an unnecessary drama, and SchuhFlo and daniel both know I like them very much (actually that's why I even dare to write this - also we all know you're not the only ones that should feel adressed now...)
I just think that in a contest where just a hand full of points often mean a difference of quite a few places (and therefore
qualifying/not qualifying or winning/not winning) playing :cy: :gr: is just a bit out of place.

And then, maybe it's just hard to understand especially for me as someone who basically likes all sorts of music and being able to give :12: to a slut pop song from Bangladesh while in the next edition I give :12: to some emotional indie song from Australia.
pls just don't hate me :>

Good evening Amir,
it's great you are dedicated to this game and concerned about things going on here. So am I. And it is great to have as many players as possible with this kind of attitude. From my point of view I can only tell you that I am not "playing Cyprus/Greece" with Daniel. It's a fact that we share a lot of music with each other also out of Worldvision since we are forming a double jury in NSC and thats why we are constantly looking for the kind of songs we both love... this experience has made our musical taste approach even more during the last couple of years. Consequently it sometimes happens that Daniel sends a band that has found a place in my playlists already months ago since he introduced me to them once, and vice versa. This edition is an excellent example. According to last.fm statistics, Nyctalgia has already been in my Top100 of all time most listened artists prior to the contest and on the other side Daniel loves Axel Flovent so much and even sent him before I did (which honestly annoys me a little since I wanted to sent him already in the 80s editions but didnt know he would do so well xcrazy ). But it is not like Daniel has a subscription for my 12 points. A few editions ago my favorite entry was the Norwegian one for example, and if Daniel goes full Electro in the future (I think he might do), he will possibly get "only" middle points from me now and then. On the other hand, in my Iceland list there are post-punk, glam rock and 1960s psychedelic rock songs amongst others and I can already promise you that Daniel won't fall in love with all of them. :lol:

Having said that: yes, my taste isnt as spread as yours, it is definitel focussed on some genres, even though it has actually become more diverse recently as I opened my mind to one or two subgenres I couldnt get into before :)

One last thing... my wish to see 12-points-prediction wasnt obviously a provocation in order to hint to the alleged "alliance" between Daniel and me. What interests me the most on this predictions is to see what countries people predict might give me 12 points aside from Switzerland because I obviously know that people predict Daniel to give his 12 to me

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Guess I'll just have to make some drama myself. @AshleyWright YOU STINK AND I HATE YOU

Excuse me? I'm shocked and appalled that you've stooped to such abhorant levels of abuse and bullying...

tenor.gif

TAKE THAT!

Top Bottom