Contact us

WorldVision Predictions

cegs5

Quick prediction for WV 115

Stockholm, Norway, Australia, England and Greece

winner... Norway?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Damn didn’t manage to predict for this edition. I feel like :svea: is the underdog for the win here. That’s my winner guess at least for ya.

cegs5

Damn didn’t manage to predict for this edition. I feel like :svea: is the underdog for the win here. That’s my winner guess at least for ya.

Oh bless you, you did it again... at least my predicted winner came 2nd just 2 points behind. The rest of my top5 was a flop.

ferret

Quick prediction for WV 115

Stockholm, Norway, Australia, England and Greece

winner... Norway?

Oh no! :lol: This song would have to be sent from another country to get the result. Norway, Portugal, Ireland, perhaps would have a chance at the top-5. Australia needs guys with guitars. ;)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Top 10

:fi::ca:::mida:se::cali::de::lv::cy::pl::kr: ← [MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] Sis my tealeaves told me that was happening (or :svea::ro::il:)

Top 3

:cy::cali::pl: (or :fi:::mida)

Winner

:pl:

A bold winner prediction for a very bold edition. It's an extremely strong final but nothing really screams "I'm winning this and there's nothing you can do about it!", at least not in todays game (and that's great cause that should make it very exciting). Gags perhaps could scream that though if she wanted to considering her track record and WVs general appreciation of the pop classics from years gone by. Not discounting that possibility but there's so much pop competition in this final that I think something.. well, not pop will sneak it, except none of the more traditionally sounding right side pot pleasing songs have a winner feel to them. That's where Poland comes in with something epic for their long overdue victory. Whereas a lot of songs this edition are going to be splitting votes, I think the fanbase for a song like what Poland are offering here will come through so strong. WorldVision has a tonne of respect for its powerhouse rock divas after all and the song gets humongous. Otherwise I think there's also a chance of it being Cyprus' edition. Their song is very touching and memorable melodically.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Top 10

:ca::pe::ua::nwen::madr::lond::svea::paci::fi::is: Maybe :es::nl::west:

Top 3

:ca::paci::lond: Maybe :madr::svea:

Winner

:ca:

It's surprising that Loreena has not won WorldVision yet, and this final is just so heavy on pop stuff that I think this could finally be her moment. Pussycat Dolls and Sugababes feel like strong challengers though for sure, with Madrid and Svealand I think likely also being in the race here.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
::berl :west: :es: :lond: :cy: :uk: :ch: :be: :ro: :no: (maybe :pe: :fi: :am:)

Top 3

:es: ::berl :no: (maybe :lond: :ro:)

Winner

:no:

I feel like Norway potentially is going to landslide this. The only way it wouldn't is if the points from the right side pots get very, very watered down due to just how good the final seems to be for certain players. It's such a strong entry though that I don't think it will matter at all.

Other than that, this final was a really strange one to try and predict. If Norway wasn't there I'd say Spain could take it, but then I fear that song and its votes may also be watered down a little by how strong the final is for right side tastes. Sort of wanted to include my own song in the maybe section this time but I'll be modest xblush

Gabor77

Alright, I'll give it a try :lol:

Top 15

:paci: Quebec :es: :rs::cali::nwen:
(in case this is Western England) :be::lond::svea::is::nz::en::west::cy::us:

Top 6

:paci: Quebec :lond::is::en::cy:

Top 3

:lond::is::en:

Winner
(QUITE HARD TO DETERMINE AS ALL OF THEM ARE AMAZING AND HUGE CONTENDERS TO WIN)

:is: xcheer

We'll see how this goes :lol: xheart
Good luck y'all xlove

Last edited:
Top Bottom