Contact us

WORLD FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

Bojan

Matt said:
I wonder if FIFA will finally consider using camera replays...one can only hope
I think they might go for it in near future... at least in the big events such as this one.

Argentina scored thnx to Mexico defense now :mrgreen:

ParadiseES

And another scandal......

Poor Mexico. Argentina is really not deserving to be ahead. Just because of an ilegal goal and a silly defense fail :cry:

aletem

What is wrong with the referees on this World Cup? Two bad decisions in one day. One goal dismissed, one approved from clear offside. :shock: :?
I wander if the referee will cheer for Argentina or Germany in their 1/4-final game. :? :|
No comment. The decisions so far, disgusting! :x

ithanspain

Are all the blind refeeres in South Africa World Cup??? They don't see penalties, goals, many importants faults, where they have obtain the license? :shock:

ParadiseES

I don't think it's because the referee is cheering for Germany or Argentina, it's just a matter of stupidity and it's a shame because the repetition was being played in the Stadium.
Thanks god Germany and Argentina are far superior and they would win without help. But what would happen in a close match? :roll:

AlekS

Veteran
The 3rd goal is da best, powerful shot from the long distance :D

ParadiseES

Yeah, what a goal... :|
Anyway, I'm changing the channel cause Argentinians so annoy me and I'm so sad for Mexico :(

PS- Please, Germany kick those Argentinians butts in the quater-finals :twisted:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Ugh, Mexico lost. At least they would have lost with or without that controversial goal. Argentina and Germany will be a killer game. Fortunately Argentina's defense is not as strong as it should be so there's hope for a victory in germanys favor :)

I never was a big fan of Maradonna and I wanted him to lose. But oh well, let's hope germany will be more successfull. Congrats to them!!!!!

aletem

I just hope that the referees will not damage the Netherlands and Ghana, but I have a feeling they will. Mexico was damaged and Argentina wouldn't have won that much if it was that goal from off-side, especially because Mexico had the control of the game. This is all coming as a flashback (referee Plotz on Romania - Macedonia 2:1, again Plotz Croatia - Macedonia 2:1 and the Norwegian referee Hauge on Vardar - Sparta Prague 2:3 :evil: :x :x :x :x ).

For tomorrow's games:
Netherlands - Slovakia 5:1, I'm raising my hopes in the Dutch team :mrgreen:
Brazil - Chile 3:1, even though I will desperately cheer for Chile

Isabella

So it's Germany vs. Argentina (Podolski vs. Messi) :mrgreen:
I like both teams, but I'll cheer for Germany :cool:

Anjeza

Isabella said:
So it's Germany vs. Argentina (Podolski vs. Messi) :mrgreen:
I like both teams, but I'll cheer for Germany :cool:
xyeah Thanks dear xkiss

Matt said:
ParadiseES said:
PS- Please, Germany kick those Argentinians butts in the quater-finals :twisted:

Consider it done :cool: muahahahahah!

Yeah, we will kick these butts :cool: Payback for Mexico! xwedgie

takeru

Soo, that was a controversial day :mrgreen:
Both outcomes ended up as I thought they should though, and I even got my second exact prediction xD
It's a big shame for England, but a key point is that our defence was pretty awful all the way through... Anyway, tomorrow!

[center:3mpz7s6s]-nl 3 - 1 -sk
Probably something bigger; Slovakia are lucky to be there, but I LOVE them for their last group match :mrgreen:

-br 3 - 2
cl.png

Something faaaairly close, just as long as it's not Brazil-Portugal style close :roll:

SUPPORTING
-sk
cl.png
[/center:3mpz7s6s]

Underdog support as usual, though it's worth mentioning that NL is my favourite out of these "good" teams, aka the teams that have any hope of actually winning xD

Milos-BC

I am glad that Germany won yesterday, I was rooting for them, and they played much better than England, although Laronida messed things up yet again :lol: This is the same referee who messed Serbia during their match, by not giving them a penalty, where just that ONE goal would lead us to the 1/8 finals..........the worst referee I ever saw! He's either blind or corrupted, no third solution. Oh, and I have to mention that he is probably the most hated person currently in Serbia :lol: , so to cheer the English people up, you are not the only one who suffered because of him, but that's behind us now :cool: That goal (if it was counted) would change a lot of things, but anyway I still think Germany is the rightful winner :)

Argentina deserved to win too of course, even with that offside mistake (I had a very positive opinion about Rosetti, but not anymore). Mexico was good in the first 15 minutes maybe, but then Argentina began to dominate :D It will be an interesting quarter-final. :cool:

Now for today I predict:

Netherlands - Slovakia 1

Brazil - Chile 1

Rooting for Slovakia and Brazil xcheer

Interrail

Yay, I'm happy for yesterday's results, I love both - Germany and Argentina. Hm, now I'd have to support both, but I think Germany will win ;)

Prediction for today:

Netherlands - Slovakia 3:1 (totally supporting Slovakia, but I think Netherlands is very strong team, they will go further...)

Brazil - Chile 2:0 (I have sympathy for Chile, but Brazil is Brazil)

GO -sk

Top Bottom