Contact us

WLSC Congratulations 3 - Planning thread

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
It's great that there's an interest for this! :D

Unless I've missed someone, all the following nations are eligible to enter Congrats 3 (provided their entry is from WLSC 41-WLSC 60 of course):

Wow, that's quite a high number, hey? :eek: xcheer

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
And after thinking carefully, I wouldn't mind to host this show. After all I didn't host it when I won this contest for the second time. :mrgreen:

Edit: However if someone more experienced and able to give us a unique show is available to host, that's even better. My hosting, considering to what I've seen before, here and in other contests, would be rather 'meh'. :lol:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
So the thread will open after this current edition takes place, right? :D Everything is ready to start.

Some information about the show:

-The theme has already been chosen
-Your banners will be picked according to a sentence that I will request you to send me to me when you send your song with all the relevant information.
-Scoreboards will follow the concept I used when SmileyLand hosted (simple stuff), however, instead of having your own banners connected to your votes, different and new images will be shown, according to the theme that has been chosen.
-I hope you all can have a great time in Hillaria! xcheer

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Good luck hosting, Luis! :D I'm sure it will be great. xcheer xrose

as78

So the thread will open after this current edition takes place, right? :D Everything is ready to start.

Some information about the show:

-The theme has already been chosen
-Your banners will be picked according to a sentence that I will request you to send me to me when you send your song with all the relevant information.
-Scoreboards will follow the concept I used when SmileyLand hosted (simple stuff), however, instead of having your own banners connected to your votes, different and new images will be shown, according to the theme that has been chosen.
-I hope you all can have a great time in Hillaria! xcheer

Everything sounds great. xup
Good luck with hosting Luis. xcheer

Vylkuzeme has already chosen its entry. :D

Calzeur

Good luck with the hosting of the Congrats Show! :)

I won't be in since I only joined in WLSC 59, and it would nonsensical imo to send in my only entry... so yeah. Good luck everyone! :D

Top Bottom