Contact us

WLSC 56 in The White Lands | Under The Stars ★ | RESULTS SHOW: Saturday 21st December 18:00 CET

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Just caught up with the results. Not exactly where I had hoped to be on the scoreboard with this hauntingly beautiful song. xcry1

But YAAAYYY thank you soo much to the following:

Srivijaya for :3:
Belvist for :10:
Vylkuzeme for :12:
Lux Islands for :6:
Iceland of War for :7:
Zumkotzen for :2:

:D xlove xbow xcheer xhug

SRBIJA

Banned
Congrats Belvist! :mrgreen:

Awww last place with a last scoreboard. :( :D HopefullyI'll do betternext time. :mrgreen:

as78

Congrats Milos and Belvist! xlove xcheers xcheer
Great song! xheart

Thank you so much who supported Vylkuzeme. xhug
4th place is great. xyaay

Thank you for great hosting and show Celia! xup xclap xheart

as78

Not exactly where I had hoped to be on the scoreboard with this hauntingly beautiful song. xcry1

xcry1
I also so hoped to see Trollheimr much higher with this absolutely wonderful song, which is now among my WLSC all-time favorites. xlove xbow

Happiness

Congratulations to our winner. I already love that song since World Vision. I would give it higher points if I met it at WLSC first time. :D

:12: Lux Islands
:10: Luzinia, Irinatie
:8: Meylutia, Zumkotzen
:7: Srivijaya
:6: Oussouland
:5: Sakuralia, Kosma, Biflovatia, Cake Island
:4: Pebbeleland, Trollheimr, Iceland of War
:3: The White Lands
:2: Glimmering
:1: Begonia

You guys rock :D

Forgot to say, it was amazing hosting Celia xheart

nekoisneko

Thanks to who has voted Srivijaya this time xthank xhug

:12: - Luzinia, Belvist, Cake Island xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart
:8: - Zechonia xheart
:5: - Irinatie, Bigicia, Glimmering, Vylkuzeme
:4: - Chessland, Oussouland, Tianshan
:3: - Kosma
:2: - Sakuralia
:1: - Meilutya, Il-Bidu

and thanks to Celia for a wonderful show xbow xup

Milos-BC

What the.......... xshockxshockxshock No, I will have to sprinkle myself with a bowl of water to make sure I see well :lol:

Celia, are you sure you didn't pull the scoreboard upside-down? xrofl3 :lol: :lol: :lol:

What to say..........I was hoping for a top 10 result, and then this happens........I really didn't expect it at all!

Thank you so much everyone for voting for Belvist and for all the support you gave us in this edition! xlove xfruitxhug

It is really a wonderful feeling to win any contest, and especially the contest like this + when it all comes so unexpected for me..........the pleasure is even bigger.

Just 4 editions after returning to NSC after a longer break, Belvist wins WLSC :D After 2 victories in the main NSC (NSC 25 and NSC 36) and 3 NSC spin-off victories (if I remember correctly), now we won WLSC as well :D

Thank you all once again for making me feel this happy! xhug xcheer !

As a winner of WLSC 56, now it is up to Belvist to host the next WLSC. It is a real honor for us to welcome all the participants the our capitol Bela City after 4 years when Belvist last hosted the actual NSC (even though it were just the semis that we hosted back at the time), although I am not sure if I can host atm :( All this came so unexpected for me, and I am filled with other obligations as well..............but, on the other hand, this is a chance that can't be missed.

I promise I will let you know if Belvist will host WLSC 57 as soon as possible! xcheer

p.s. Well done Celia for this wonderful show xrunhug xcheer :D

p.p.s. kopachka deserves to be mentioned in the post as well, and I think this is also his victory, as he was the one who discovered this wonderful song and shared it with us in WV. If it wasn't for him, this probably wouldn't have happened now. So, kopachka........thank you! xrunhug

esc87fan

And on top of that, you qualified for the WV23 final with your Stockholm entry. Congrats Milos, you had quite a day today! xrunhug

kopachka

p.p.s. kopachka deserves to be mentioned in the post as well, and I think this is also his victory, as he was the one who discovered this wonderful song and shared it with us in WV. If it wasn't for him, this probably wouldn't have happened now. So, kopachka........thank you! xrunhug

Amazing choice, my friend :)
Deserved victory! :D

Romeo

When does the next contest start?

esc87fan

As soon as a host is confirmed, I'm guessing. We also have to keep an eye on NSC 104, it's required to vote in the final as part of the waiting list jury

Top Bottom