Contact us

WLSC 50 in Vylkuzeme - Know Your Roots... - The RESULTS SHOW NOW!!! from page #8

Celia

Too much paranoia, with all the due respect :? why would anyone be against you?

Weusti

I do not know, but how about when someone says to me, because I thought that would be a fair contest, but I just noticed them nothing

anselm

what the hell is going on here, what you have here with me?
I feel really ripped.
funny that my highest ranking is the 9th Place.
I'm going to once again participate.
That will be my last participation for this moment because i feel very ripped.
and there must be something wrong.
i know it, my fiance know it and other persons know it too.

Please try not to take bad results too seriously and personal. xD Doing badly doesn't mean that you are personally disliked by others.
If you want to participate in WLSC/NSC you've got to be able to handle bad results. It's understandable that it's not easy to cope with doing badly all the time but you have to bear in mind that people here (luckily) all have different tastes in music. A good example in NSC would be Balearica Island - they failed to qualify about 15 editions in a row and still kept going and enjoyed the contest.

Weusti

Please try not to take bad results too seriously and personal. xD Doing badly doesn't mean that you are personally disliked by others.
If you want to participate in WLSC/NSC you've got to be able to handle bad results. It's understandable that it's not easy to cope with doing badly all the time but you have to bear in mind that people here (luckily) all have different tastes in music. A good example in NSC would be Balearica Island - they failed to qualify about 15 editions in a row and still kept going and enjoyed the contest.

does i speak another language? someone of this forum wrote me @ICQ that I purposely get few or no points.

Celia

And how do they know of that "big complot"? xthink
Seriously Weusti, I suppose it must be very annoying to get such a message, but I truly believe there's nothing suspicious going on.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
why then write me at icq someone who is from the forum that some people intentionally give me little or no points?
I have no idea about this situation, but there are many here who might not enjoy the kind of music you enjoy all the time and we can't help what we like or dislike. It all comes down to taste in music. You made a similar complaint not too long ago when your entry did not do well and accused people of not voting for you on purpose and I showed you how several of the people who gave that song high votes in another contest did not participate in that particular WLSC edition when that was your entry.

anselm

does i speak another language? someone of this forum wrote me @ICQ that I purposely get few or no points.

And how does that person know about this? If they are just randomly assuming things I wouldn't take it too seriously. :p

nofuxCZ

And why would people give you intentionally no points if most people from here don't even know you? As anselm said, people here have different tastes and Applause and similar songs simply don't do well here in WLSC.

Weusti

And how do they know of that "big complot"?
Seriously Weusti, I suppose it must be very annoying to get such a message, but I truly believe there's nothing suspicious going on.

if someone would write to you: "Hello I have your contact data of escunited.com I'm also at a contest with me and someone said that you intentionally give you few or no points I would like to remain anonymous, but I find... something like this is not good, because here everything should be fair. "would you believe it when you cut poorly and it not only funny to me is also your fiance or people having to regestriert at escunited.com?

Avalon

Don't just participate for the applause-plause.
And I'm very sorry, but I can hardly understand what you just wrote..

AdelAdel

Weusti, dude, just send WT / Evanescence / Nightwish to the next edition and enjoy the win xrofl3 Those 12's will be flying to you so fast, you won't be able to count :lol:

Weusti

I think I'm going crazy here. I express myself so hard to understand? I have put all the facts on the table. and now was it. I say no more and become the thing then go alone to the basic

DannyDS

you're acting like this is the most important thing in the world.

I advise you to take a chill pill and enjoy the fresh air or something. I won't be dealing with no drama after this week.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Weusti, there is no boycotting going on here. The situation is simply this: a lot of us might not share your taste in music. That is all. I don't care if my best friends in contest sent Lady Gaga, they would not get any points from me whatsoever.

Celia

Don't just participate for the applause-plause.
And I'm very sorry, but I can hardly understand what you just wrote..

Me neither, I'm afraid :(
I just don't see what the reason could be, as someone's said before, we don't know you.

Top Bottom