Contact us

WLSC 50 in Vylkuzeme - Know Your Roots... - The RESULTS SHOW NOW!!! from page #8

Trash

I actually can't remember a single dance song ever doing well in WLSC. That's just not the type of music (most) people like in here. Nothing personal.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
:lol: Important information to all who want to have points from me: Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Shakira and all the others that follow their footsteps are a BIG NO to me xnaughty xrofl2

Charly

Oh my lord 2nd Place and close from winning only if I didnt give Anna points :twisted:

This is my best ever position! Thank you all for voting and this song from skyrim which is 1 of my fave games xlove

Also congratulations Anna on your victory and will see 1 more Skyrim bard song coming to Trollheimr before I move on to a song from a movie! Xcheer

Happiness

:10: Valland, Biflovatia
:8: Lux Islands, Chyariia, Luzinia
:7: Limestone
:5: Trash Canyon
:4: Vylkuzeme
:3: Vardaria, Oussouland
:1: Srivijaya, Yaaayland, Trollheimr, Smileyland, Zechonia

You guys rock this place. No 12 but this is fine with me :D

This was amazing as78, thanks for inviting me to WLSC. I probably will continue to participate next times. And congrats to our winner Stargazer, I am really happy with this song to be won. xlove

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Oh my lord 2nd Place and close from winning only if I didnt give Anna points :twisted:

This is my best ever position! Thank you all for voting and this song from skyrim which is 1 of my fave games xlove

Also congratulations Anna on your victory and will see 1 more Skyrim bard song coming to Trollheimr before I move on to a song from a movie! Xcheer

OMG xrofl2 I didn't know it was your Nation. :oops: :lol: Well congrats for the AWESOME entry you've sent... and nothing personal, but I'm glad you gave Anna points xrofl2

Top Bottom