Contact us

WLSC 27 in........Zumkotzen:::: THE SHOW HAS STARTED & THE VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED ::: RESULTS ON PAGE 11

Mozz

Important:

When you send me your votes, please start with 12 points on top and then go down to 1 point.

This will save me a lot of time. Thanks.

Welcome in Zumkotzen

5xtoww.png

for WLSC edition 27

For WLSC 27 the government of Zumkotzen has invited all participants to a small rural town, Bade Badewanne.

Here you can comfortably sniff the fresh air that is so typical for Zumkotzen's countryside.

Here are our 17 participants:

Arena 1

Arena 2

Arena 3

Oops. I forgot the presenter of our show!. It is:

The deadline for your votes is: Sunday, September 30 23:59 CET. Send your votes in a p.m. to me.

If you don't send your votes on time, the first thing I will do with your set of votes is....

Important:

When you send me your votes, please start with 12 points on top and then go down to 1 point.

This will save me a lot of time. Thanks.

Previous first post:

Voters so far

kopachka

Re: WLSC 27 in........Zumkotzen:::: Send your entries before Friday Sept 21, 20:59

special jury chose one between three songs, and the song they chose was sent to Mozz few seconds ago.

let's say this can be a hint:

Sahistul

Re: WLSC 27 in........Zumkotzen:::: Send your entries before Friday Sept 21, 20:59

Chess Land confirmed ;)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Bigicia confirmed :D

Mozz

We have 15 entries so far for WLSC 27. I'm still counting on 3 nations to participate (they know who they are ;))

AdelAdel

We have 15 entries so far for WLSC 27. I'm still counting on 3 nations to participate (they know who they are ;))

Aspirinia, Denmark of Peace, and Cherniya xacademic

I hope AntiAtom confirms, it's his last WLSC after all.

Mozz

O, I'm sure Atom will vote. 200% certainty :D.

Salmon

Maybe he's too pissed-off by the creation of the WL subforum? (no offence)

AdelAdel

Maybe he's too pissed-off by the creation of the WL subforum? (no offence)

Honestly, I don't know why he should care about that, since he's almost in the roster anyway.

Salmon

Honestly, I don't know why he should care about that, since he's almost in the roster anyway.

I love it when people don't get irony.

AdelAdel

I love it when people don't get irony.

Well, he was extremely unhappy with the results of the poll and he showed this publicly. So your irony isn't that ironical after all :lol:

AntiAtom

I was unhappy because i care, even if i go to NSC i will always care about WL.

AdelAdel

I was unhappy because i care, even if i go to NSC i will always care about WL.

I guess I have to agree with you here. Only those, who spent over a year on the WL know all about it :)

Mozz

DoP (via Strajker) and Aspirinia have now also confirmed their participation. Looks like this is going to be the smallest field since a while...:?

AdelAdel

DoP (via Strajker) and Aspirinia have now also confirmed their participation. Looks like this is going to be the smallest field since a while...:?

Well yeah, 17 nations, but all the regular participants are here (except Cherniya). When do you plan to post the show?

Mozz

Yeah, I think Yoni is too busy with school....

The major part of the show has already been prepared (65% of it). The rest I will do later tonight (I haven't had dinner (or is it called supper?) yet.

Top Bottom