Contact us

WLSC 27 in........Zumkotzen:::: THE SHOW HAS STARTED & THE VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED ::: RESULTS ON PAGE 11

Mozz

Re: WLSC 27 in........Zumkotzen:::: THE SHOW HAS STARTED & THE VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED ::: RESULTS ON MON OCT 1 after 21

At least you're not last anymore, Mozz :mrgreen:

How nice of you to remind me, I've almost forgotten about it :D

AntiAtom

Re: WLSC 27 in........Zumkotzen:::: THE SHOW HAS STARTED & THE VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED ::: RESULTS ON MON OCT 1 after 21

So, congrats to the winner (s) ;)

Thanks to everyone which voted for Aspirinia, see you arround there ;)

WLSC 4ever

Mozz

I + other WLers will miss Aspirinia and Ujedinjeni Gvozd a lot :( ........it will definitely feel emptier in WLSCs.

theditz83

Veteran

Best of luck to you both... I'm only gutted that you guys couldn't be there to take part in WLSC in Moisantia :(

AdelAdel

Best of luck to you both... I'm only gutted that you guys couldn't be there to take part in WLSC in Moisantia :(

WLSC in Moisantia may even have less participants than this one :(

doctormalisimo

WLSC in Moisantia may even have less participants than this one :(
yeah, there's been a random lack of new WL people recently. Dont know if that's because it's off-season for ESC, or WV has attracted more attention, or if people are finally getting the message that we dont want them here :mrgreen:

theditz83

Veteran

yeah, there's been a random lack of new WL people recently. Dont know if that's because it's off-season for ESC, or WV has attracted more attention, or if people are finally getting the message that we dont want them here :mrgreen:

And we all wub you too xlove :p

Yeah, it's pretty quiet around these parts now, but I'm determined to make the 28th edition of our little game one of the best yet xup

AdelAdel

Yeah, it's pretty quiet around these parts now, but I'm determined to make the 28th edition of our little game one of the best yet xup

I know :D But we will have 16 participants maximum.

Mozz

We could even have 18 participants in WLSC 28, if Brughentwerp is motivated to join once more (I hope so :D):

3. lowyby (Brughentwerp) (missed 1 vote)
4. VasilijeM (Denmark of Peace)
5. Sim (Genext)
7. Sahistul (ChessLand)
8. Salmon (Lithia)
9. RomanFromRussia (Singeneria) (missed 1 vote)
10. Yoni (Cherniya)
11. Gera11 (Bigicia)
12. theditz83 (Moisantia)
13. Mozz (Zumkotzen)
14. AdelAdel (Adelland)
15. Staewi (Social Republic of Indiria) (missed 1 vote)
16. Haustor (United Huts of Haustor) (missed 1 vote)
17. EdvinasLTU (Randomia)
18. Trash (Trash Canyon)
19. amateur (Lerkhatum) (missed 1 vote)
20. CypriotGirl/EmprerorG (Oussouland)
24. Matt121 (Tasrailia)

AdelAdel

@up: Yoni said he's leaving WLSC

AdelAdel

He said in the chatbox a few days ago. He'll still be on WL of course, but he won't take part in WLSCs.

Luki

Congrats Kopachka finally you won! So you're the last Croatian member to win this and the only one left! :D I was wrong, Reckoning Song didn't win, too bad it was my NSC 12 pts. :(

Salmon

okay, so thanks for all, especially LITHUA... ehrm LITHIA for 12 points! We will make a parade full of lithium!

If I win the next contest with 12 points from you, I'll change the name to Lithiania :lol:

Congratulations to Ugvozdinjeni Jed!

And thank you to all guys who have voted for me xrunhug

theditz83

Veteran

Haha, Salmon your location is totally screwed with the set-up of this forum - World always seems to run over into your actual message every time. It's slightly irritating to the tiny part of personality that has terrible digital graphic design OCD :p

Top Bottom