Contact us

WLSC 185 - Garukkin, Nurdia - RESULTS SHOW HAPPENING NOW

PopGeek

Mia Goldman: Calling Arva! CALLING ARVA!!! It's time for you to drop the mallet!

Arvan representative comes up to hand Mia an envelope as much of the audience snickers at Mia's goofy enthusiam. Apparently, she drank too much coffee at the Nurdish pub before arriving tonight.

Scoreboard-8.png

Applause from Tamausia & Deltannor's guests.

Mia Goldman: New Bander State remains in the lead, but it's almost anybody's game at this point, it seems. Tamausia & Deltannor might snatch the lead with another several points!

theditz83

Veteran
Lol a song you hate but secretly love? Interesting tactic... Maybe don't employ that tactic in the future though on this evidence... ;)

I reckon NBS might be taking this one again ;)

And lol @ yet another 7 for me, thanks Arva!

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I should have translated this poem so these deep lyrics would have touched you and probably you would've given me some points. I'll try to translate a little now:

I fly to a different city ever night (night)
She's thinking about me, she messages me, but I'm wasted
Let's go to my room, señorita
I'll have you on top of me till morning
Always real before I die (before I die)
I'll take to Milan for a ride (sweet)
Gucci, Fendi, Prada, Ferragamo
I don't look at prices, I just buy (oh)
Cameras all around the house
Sorry, I just missed a flight
I call your girlfriend, she breaks up with you (na na)

When you take off your black underwear, it's fire

You know I don't last forever (yeh-yeah, yeh-yeah)
Diamonds on your neck (yeh-yeah, yeh-yeah)
Marijuana is probably to blame (yeh-yeah, yeh-yeah)
For your flirting with every thot (yeh-yeah, yeh-yeah)

theditz83

Veteran
I should have translated this poem so these deep lyrics would have touched you and probably you would've given me some points. I'll try to translate a little now:

Such art, I'm stunned xqueenbitch :lol:

PopGeek

Barvia Melani: Don't feel so bad, CypriotGirl! The Nurdish here, especially those who pushed for Midnight Oil to represent the country this edition, are just as devastated! I think a lot of people are jealous about the relative success of "Jackie" by Blue Zone, which was decided pretty much entirely by the NCEV without any grassroots interference!

PopGeek

Mia Goldman: In the Nurdish tradition since last contest, we've got yet another brief ditty for the intermission!

PopGeek

Kim Sozzi: ...Well. That was kind of creepy. And confusing...Anyway, let's see where New Bander State pegged everybody!

Representative from New Bander State climbs up to the podium and gives Mia the country's envelope.

Scoreboard-9.png

Applause, mostly from Zechonian and Redwood Republic audience members.

Mia Goldman: A pretty big deviation from the usual! Zechonia has been all over the place this contest, but is now pulling back towards the high positions!

Barvia Melani: Notice, too, how well Redwood Republic has suddenly been doing! They were at the very bottom at the start of this contest, but now they're serious contenders for the gold!

PopGeek

Barvia Melani: Next to vote, it's yours truly!

Barvia pulls out an envelope from her back pockets and starts reading.

Scoreboard-10.png

Loud applause from New Bander State and Redwood Republic.

Kim Sozzi: Wow! It looks like your country really loves Fifth Harmony! After a dismal start, Redwood Republic is now in second and could possibly reach #1!

PopGeek

Mia Goldman: It's time for God's Favorite! Or at least, the country that we represented with an old pagan Nurdish god!

Insincere laughter as the Solentoyan representative comes up and hands Mia an envelop with an irritated look on their face.

Scoreboard-11.png

Applause from audience members from Oussou Empire and Redwood Republic.

Barvia Melani: Look at that! A 12 for Oussou Empire! They might have a shot of squeaking out of the bottom after all!

Kim Sozzi: The gap has been totally closed...by Redwood Republic! What an epic comeback!

PopGeek

Kim Sozzi: Belvist's turn now!

Representative from Belvist comes up to deliver Mia an envelope of votes.

Scoreboard-12.png

Kim Sozzi: Look at that! A second 12 for Oussou Empire! They're now tied with Nurdia at the bottom! Meanwhile, the two songs tied at the top stall where they are, neither receiving any points. As things are winding down, Arva and Tamausia & Deltannor are still in the running!

PopGeek

Barvia Melani: Only three more voters now! Who's gonna win? Let's find out what Aclaira has to say about it!

Aclairan representative comes up to hand Mia the envelope.

Scoreboard-13.png

Loud, seemingly incessant applause from Arva. A few boos from the New Bander State guests.

Mia Goldman: Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new frontrunner! With another 12, Arva has suddenly snatched the gold away from New Bander State!

Barvia Melani: Thanks, Aclaira!

PopGeek

Mia Goldman: Our penultimate voter is Oussou Empire, which turned in their votes in the nick of time!

Representative from Oussou Empire trots up the stage and hands Mia an envelope.

Scoreboard-14.png

Applause from New Bander State audience members. A few disappointed boos from the Arvan guests.

Kim Sozzi: New Bander State is back in the lead! With just one more set of votes, will they win it all?

PopGeek

Kim Sozzi: Are you ready to find out the winner?

Audience replies with a big "Yeah!".

Kim Sozzi: Alright! Let's do this! It's time for Redwood Republic to cast the final set of points to decide the ultimate outcome!

Suspenseful timpani music starts playing as the representative from Redwood Republic comes up to the stage.

Schlagerman1

Congratulations New Bender State, a wonderful song that I knew would be in the running for the win. A 9th place is decent for our turkish divas, thanks for all the points! And thank you [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION] for a splendid job once again with hosting! :D

PopGeek

Mia Goldman: Congratulations to New Bander State, the official winner of WLSC 185! It was a tight race, but ultimately, the last-place finisher from the previous contest has made a giant U-turn and sealed a glorious comeback for the land of ferrets!

Long, extremely loud applause, complete audience members doing the wave. The winning song begins playing on the giant screen in the middle of the stadium (there are technically four of them, each separated by 90 degree angles).

Top Bottom