Contact us

WLSC 185 - Garukkin, Nurdia - RESULTS SHOW HAPPENING NOW

theditz83

Veteran
Amazing! Congrats NBS, definitely a worthy winner for this edition! Nice to see my 12 get a top 3 with the last set of votes too xlove

Thanks so much for 7th place this edition - Dinah Nah holds a special place in the hearts of the Moisantian public after our successful return to NSC with her top bop "Taste Your Love" so we were delighted to showcase this new song and video in Nurdia. Thanks for your hosting of this edition Nurdia - great job again, and it's been a pleasure to spend the last two editions getting to know the Nurdish customs and traditions xlove

PopGeek

Dotan.png

PopGeek

Mia Goldman: What a contest! In a major turn of events, the scoreboard seems to have largely flipped backwards since last contest, with 184's top performers falling short this time around, and 184's low-placers triumphing this time around! Also an impressive showing from the returning nations who were absent last contest. Congratulations again to Dotan for his splendid song and a much-deserved victory! It's been a pleasure hosting WLSC two times in a row, so thank you to everybody who made these riveting competitions possible!

Rapturous applause.

Mia Goldman: Here is the full table of results and how everybody voted!

185-Table-Again.png

Rmetr0

Starting in bottom and ending up in the middle xheat
No really, 8th is pretty good for Svobodnia recently. Thank you very much for the points! xlove

:10: Moisantia xheart xheart
:8: New Bander State, Solentoya, Aclaira xheart
:5: Redwood Republic
:4: Adamsburg, Tamausia & Deltannor, Belvist
:2: Zechonia, Bigicia
:1: Arva

Congrats, NBS! :) That's very well deserved!

Great hosting, PopGeek, once again! ;) Everything felt so alive with all the script, interval acts and other extra images and narrations, really well done! xup

PopGeek

Mia Goldman: On a side now, we wanted to announce that, as the victor of this contest, Dotan has won a hilltop mansion right by Mount Kuumai, befitting of that landmark's association with New Bander State this contest!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woah top 3 and the most 12s. xheat thank you very much for the votes. xlove I knew it would polarise people, although I expected a little more from some. However we shan't cant complain as WLSC notoriously super strong. Thank you PopGeek for your amazing hosting, I really love your votes presentation system.

Here is the ::sol Jury/Televote split voting:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woah, I'm super happy with 6th place! Expected to be much lower :mrgreen: Thank you to all who voted for Tamausia & Deltannor and Tatianna, especially to Arva and Svobodnia for those delicious 12pts xheat

Congratulations to NBS and thank you PopGeek for an awesome edition xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Nikki Ponte and televoters xheat xheart

:cool: Theres still plenty of time to make up for it in the future.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woah congrats New Bander State & thank you so much for 5th place!! :eek:

10 Tanoiro, Arva
08 Oussou Empire, Redwood Republic
07 Aclaira
06 Tamausia & Deltannor
05 Adamsburg
04 Moisantia, New Bander State, Solentoya
01 Svobodnia, Belvist
xheart xheart xheart

Splendid hosting once again from the competent nation of Nurdia! xup xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
goodness, I just realised I never congratulated the winner! Congrats Oleg on winning! :D I thought this might take it and I was right. Looking forward to an elite NBS wlsc edition. xheat

ferret

I almost went to bed, but I remembered that I forgot to see the results of WLSC. :lol: This is completely unexpected! :eek:
I have no idea how I can have hosting in three contests at the same time... But I will try to edit my schedule tomorrow.xthink

Thanks so much for such a great result for this song! xlove [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION] you have a real talent in organizing the show! Thank you for another edition in Nurdia! xup

Milos-BC

Congratulations to New Bander State on the victory xcheers :D This was a very tough competition and it was well deserved.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist as well :D

See you in the next edition xheya

Mrvn

Congrats NBS and thx for a wonderful 2nd place! xheat
Awesome show again, [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION]! xheart

zechhh

Thx to Nurdia for the great hosting and grats to NBS for the deserved victory. :mrgreen:

It started well for me but a lot of 0s towards the end made me finish in the bottom 5. Still, thx to

12 New Bander State
08 Adamsburg, Svobodnia
07 Tanoiro
06 Oussou Empire
03 Belvist

for the points. xheart

Top Bottom