Contact us

Why the Holy Svengali some of you didn't complain last year when...

LadyKiller

Banned
... Turkey and Azerbaijan managed to get drawn in the same semi?

I guess neither he could answer that...

5711990.jpg

I guess the objectiveness and fairness of some people here, stops in front of Greece/Cyprus.

Well, don't bother anymore. You (you know who), completely lost it. Your whole argument collapsed as soon as you defended the Turkey/Azerbaijan swaps. You even managed to create the impression that you have personal issues towards Greece/Cyprus. Thanks a lot. Hasta la vista, baby!

EvNickGR

LadyKiller, no need to ''apologize'' to anyone...;) Many people have obsessions...:p

LadyKiller

Banned
I wonder what happened to FallenAngelI. I bet he couldn't stand himself and committed suicide! Ahahahahaha! :mrgreen:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The intent of the original thread was about Cyprus & Greece being in the same Semi. The thread starter was under the impression that those two countries would always be in separate Semis due to the pot allocations. At that point the conversation went South. So I am not quite sure why this thread was created.

LadyKiller

Banned
^
The obvious intent of the original thread was the one you mentioned but I am sure you know that the actual intent was another. One that I bet you won't admit, judging from the way you responded in the original thread. Or, at least, this is how I see it, reading between the lines. I might be wrong though...

Anyway, if you feel that this thread is pointless, feel free to delete it. You are the Admin Schmadmin here.

Seriously, what happened to FallenAngelI?

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
^
I am sure you know that the actual intent was another. One that I bet you won't admit, judging from the way you responded in the original thread. Or, at least, this is how I see it, reading between the lines. I might be wrong though...

Hm? I won't admit to what? That the facts are that Cyprus and Greece always give each other 12 points? That is reality and that is what I was referring to. That's not an opinion though, we're talking nubmers here.

Yes, same applies to Azerbaijan & Turkey but the topic wasn't about that issue but I'll be more than happy to elaborate that.

All I said was that the Cyprus/Greece issue is the posterchild example of friendly voting due to their long history of supporting each other. Same applies to Turkey/Azerbaijan, the only reason it's not as prominent is due to the fact that Azerbaijan only has been around for 4 years therefore there isn't a big historic comparism available.

I dislike them (the friendly voting) equally, I was just pointing out why Cyprus & Greece pop up first in peoples minds.

The discussion was about Cyprus/Greece

A-lister

Veteran
Yes, same applies to Azerbaijan & Turkey but the topic wasn't about that issue but I'll be more than happy to elaborate that.

The reason (I suppose) why this thread was started was to make a point of hypocrisy in the other thread. I don't know if you followed that discussion, but FallenAngelII started to make up excuses for the case of Turkey-Azerbaijan doing the same thing as Greece-Cyprus.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The reason (I suppose) why this thread was started was to make a point of hypocrisy in the other thread. I don't know if you followed that discussion, but FallenAngelII started to make up excuses for the case of Turkey-Azerbaijan doing the same thing as Greece-Cyprus.

I didn't follow the conversation after I made my point so I can't speak on that. I personally don't think there is a difference. Just Greece and Cyprus have been doing it for longer which is why it usually comes up first as the prime example.

EvNickGR

^Yes, Greece and Cyprus have been doing it for longer, but this discussion (general) is going madness...and for FallenAngel is an obsession as it seems..:S

LadyKiller

Banned
@ Matt

Since you didn't follow the whole discussion, I understand why you didn't see the point of this thread in the first place.

@ A-lister

Thanks. I couldn't have said it better.

Top Bottom