Contact us

Who do you think will withdraw/will be back?

Nikkita

:tr: is the most possible country to be back for me because people still love Eurovision and even if it was not broadcasted, people were interested in watching the finale via internet or satellite (you can watch Georgian broadcaster via Turksat). Other than my own country, i'd say :ua: because i'm missing them so much, :hr: and :bg:.
On the other hand, :cz: will definitely withdraw.

Brandt

What about Italy and it's ridiculous diaspora?? And nooooo Italy has no Friends or neighbours right?? The whole Southern Europe is voting for you!!

I so dislike when people try to cover things with something completely different.

Brandt

:tr: is the most possible country to be back for me because people still love Eurovision and even if it was not broadcasted, people were interested in watching the finale via internet or satellite (you can watch Georgian broadcaster via Turksat).

But face it. TRT doesn't give a shit about it. Not even a bit. They only do what goverment says and cover things with silly reasons such as voting system.

GermanBango

Returning: :ua: :hr: :bg:
Withdrawing: :mk:

I don't see :tr: returning ... and tbh I wouldn't be too sad about that ;) Just another country that would probably always reach the Final/Top10 due to its massive diaspora

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I don't see :tr: returning ... and tbh I wouldn't be too sad about that ;) Just another country that would probably always reach the Final/Top10 due to its massive diaspora

I 100% agree. It always use to annoy me how they scored so well because of the diaspora. It must be frustrating for Germans, French etc watching their 12's going to Germany year after year purely because of the diaspora.

GermanBango

I 100% agree. It always use to annoy me how they scored so well because of the diaspora. It must be frustrating for Germans, French etc watching their 12's going to Germany year after year purely because of the diaspora.

Oh yeah that was always a lot of fun .... 10 points to :gr: and 12 to :tr: :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Oh yeah that was always a lot of fun .... 10 points to :gr: and 12 to :tr: :lol:

Lol and :uk: it was the other way round. The Iconic :10: to :tr: & :12: to :gr: :lol: The good ol' days. XD

lowyby

Returning: Croatia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Turkey
Withdrawing: None

Czech Republic and FYR Macedonia could withdraw but that would only make them sore losers.. They don't have any huge financial problems unlike Bosnia

GRE

Foreign Minister of Kosovo tweeted that his country will participate in the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest marking its debut to the contest.

joancamo

Foreign Minister of Kosovo tweeted that his country will participate in the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest marking its debut to the contest.

I don't think the EBU would let it, only if they want Serbia and Russia out :D

lilka

I don't think the EBU would let it, only if they want Serbia and Russia out :D

That's a smart move then. :lol:

Yeah, but... Kosovo in Eurovision? xshock

Nikkita

Honey please, you wanted our work power :lol: And if we come back, we probably won't have our well-earned 12 because of the jury.

ElRuso

Then we can mark Serbia out. And maybe Russia. It is funny though. Last year Kosovo, and Northern Cyrus couldnt participate in Turkvision as it was held in Russia. And we dont recognize those states.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
How can Kosovo expect to compete when numerous other countries participating don't even recognise them?

GRE

How can Kosovo expect to compete when numerous other countries participating don't even recognise them?

Well, Turkey doesn't recognize Cyprus either, but they both participated and Turkey voted for them in 2004.

Brandt

Well, Turkey doesn't recognize Cyprus either, but they both participated and Turkey voted for them in 2004.

What you mean Turkey doesn't recognize Cyprus? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while. Which world does Turkey live in?

Top Bottom