Wales

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
h6mUi0T.jpg

:wale: Wales in WV :wale:

Last edited by a moderator:

as78

Re: WALES | WV23 Internal Christmas Selection - Nadolig Llawen!

I think I know what might be your entry if I got hint correctly. :D

Sadly that you leave Wales when I started to like your entries. Your WV21 entry (Tân yn Llŷn) is very big favorite for me and listen to it quite often.
Hope you'll stay in WV and with new region will do well.

xcheer

Eulaliya

latest

COMING SOON TO WORLDVISION:
The Princess, along with her gang of adventurers, is off to reclaim Cymru and its musical treasure!

[MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION], may I have this thread and stick the main post, please? Thanks. :D

LastDreamer

Banned
Good luck with Dragons

Eulaliya

Re: WALES / CYMRU ♣ WV 81 ♣

The fair Princess has arrived, all the way from the Orient seas! And the flames of hope keep burning as she strives her way to success, thanks to her fighting persevering spirit that has guided her through her WV journey.

And so, here are the plans:

WV 81 - A duel NF with two of the Welsh artists who have competed in Eurovision throughout the years. For this NF, I pick Mary Hopkin and Lucie Jones. The songs will be announced in the next post!
WV 82 - Internal selection with a haunting song in Welsh language.
WV 83 - NF with various songs in Welsh (and with a mixture of another language, take Ghazalaw).
WV 84 - Shh!!... It's a secret!

And off to treasure hunting in the grassy glens!

Eulaliya

Re: WALES / CYMRU ♣ WV 81 ♣

WV 81: Eurovision Ladies Duel NF

Greetings and welcome to the First Welsh National Final under your new Princess! xwave
And the theme is: Eurovision Ladies! That means we are going to pick two lovely Welsh ladies who have had represented the UK in Eurovision throughout the years, but sorry to tell you that Bonnie Tyler is out of the question at this time. It's your choice to tell who will be representing Cymru in next edition's WV, so without further ado, here they are:

Lucie Jones & Seth Lakeman - The Ballad of Midsomer County
Lucie-Jones.jpg
SethLakeman-FolkByTheOak2011-AP-16.jpg

vs.

Mary Hopkin - Those Were The Days
rs-180573-84892794.jpg

Copy-paste List:

Voting:
Use two numbers from 12-10-8-7-6 and rank them according to preference.
Then send your votes to Eulaliya (click here)
DDL will be on 15th of July at 20 CET.

Have fun! xcheer

Voted:
::mida ::sthm :jp: ::sg :gr: ::nswa ::na ::kg

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: WALES / CYMRU ♣ WV 81 ♣ EUROVISION LADIES DUEL NF NOW UP

Oh my gosh, it's [insert name of someone here]xheat

::mida have voted. Pob lwc (good luck)xcrossed Brace yourself now as I declare that i'm a quarter Welsh every five seconds during your time with Wales. My Grandad was a proud Welshman, god rest his iconic soul. I hope my favourite wins from your first Welsh NF. I'd be so excited! If you win the contest itself from Wales then please host WorldVision at Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwll-llantysiliogogogoch. Diolchxheart

Eulaliya

Oh my gosh, it's [insert name of someone here]xheat

::mida have voted. Pob lwc (good luck)xcrossed Brace yourself now as I declare that i'm a quarter Welsh every five seconds during your time with Wales. My Grandad was a proud Welshman, god rest his iconic soul. I hope my favourite wins from your first Welsh NF. I'd be so excited! If you win the contest itself from Wales then please host WorldVision at Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwll-llantysiliogogogoch. Diolchxheart

Llanfairpwllblahblahblah... *head-desk* :lol:
Oh my goodness, I have difficulty remembering the rest of that word, even longer than supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (you mad?), which is for me the longest word I've ever encountered in my life... :lol:

And let that song do the trick!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

That songxfaint Maybe you've just found a possible future entry therexheat And perhaps I can finally say the train stations name with the help of this song. My mum tried to teach me as a child how to say it, but to no avail.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

::sthm has voted! A wonderful pair of songs here for sure xlove Best of luck Damsel! xcheer

ZoboCamel

:jp: has voted on this sweet national final that's about 1/100th the length of your usual ones! xheat

Both songs are good, but I'd reaaaaally like to see my favourite take it, so... fingers crossed!

(Oh, and following Rainy's lead, allow me to say that WV sorely needs a hot train-station-pronunciation-based song at some point soon. Hint hint.)

::sg has voted! Great choice to use the duel-format of your NF. Therefore this will be much easier to select the favorite.

Good luck with your new region. xlove

Eulaliya

Four voters?! :eek: How lovely!
My sincere thanks to those awesome adventurous chaps Kai, Robert, Zobo and the foundling of the team SwedishFailurez, and the scores as of this moment are 42 and 34.

Nothing else to say more...just enjoy! xheya

Eulaliya

Yay, four more voters! xcheer Thanks to those good souls Gera, Calvin, Jordan and the Kyrgyz Emsfrynt, we have a scandalous tie that both of our quens get 75 each. AM SHOOKT LOL

For those who haven't voted, you have until July 15th 20 CET to do so. Diolch! :D

Eulaliya

Re: WALES / CYMRU ♣ WV 81 ♣ THE LAND OF SONG IS FINALLY BACK!!!

The voting lines are officially closed! And still we have a tie, so I must solve it on my own using some meticulous mathematical theory I've made. By the way, either #TeamLucieJones or #TeamMaryHopkin will be representing the Land of Song in Bruxelles this edition, so keep your fingers crossed for them! xheat

Again, diolch yn fawr to the awesome voters xlove: ::mida ::sthm :jp: ::sg :gr: ::nswa ::na ::kg

Eulaliya

Re: WALES / CYMRU ♣ WV 81 ♣ THE LAND OF SONG IS FINALLY BACK!!!

:wale: WV Wales presents :wale:

Lucie Jones & Seth Lakeman
"The Ballad of Midsomer County"

Lucie-Jones.jpg

SethLakeman-FolkByTheOak2011-AP-16.jpg

Lyrics

Full Results

Top Bottom