Contact us

Voting draw

greece

I'm starting to worry that it's gonna be a new 2011 - too many favourites and none of them will win and we get the winner with the most political voting power (friendly neighbours and diaspora) ....... it could be Russia, Romania or Greece in the end....

That means death for our economy...

Mlyn

Banned
I think we have a winner this year,and it is called Armenia.

For sure? I assume Armenia gets more votes from the first half of the draw than of the second.... Don't just look at Azerbaijan at the beginning....

I think Conchita might as well have a tough time with the first couple of votes, until she takes off......

FilipFromSweden

For some reason my heart is beating really fast looking at this! I think it's hard to predict who won the televote by looking at this, looks like :am: got a lot of votes, :se: :at: and :nl: could also be the winner looking at this.

So excited! xcheer

Mlyn

Banned
All of Austria's neighbours come in the 2nd half and except for Germany, most of them really late. The voting is even closed by Slovenia.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
I think we have a winner this year,and it is called Armenia.

Voting draw
Azerbaijan: (Sabina Babayeva)
Greece: (Andrianna Maggania)
Poland : (Pauliana Chylewska)
Albania: (Andri Xhahu)
San Marino: ( Michele Perniola)
Denmark: (Sofie Lassen-Kahlke)
Montenegro: (Tijana Miskovic)
Romania: (Sonia Argint Ionescu)
Russia: (Alsou)
Netherlands: (Tim Douwsma)
Malta: (Valentina Rossi)
France: (Elodie Suigo)
United Kingdom (Scott Mills)
Latvia: (Ralfs Eilands)
Armenia: (Anna Avanesyan)
Iceland: (Benedikt Valsson)
F.Y.R. Macedonia (Marko Mark)
Sweden: (Alcazar)
Belarus: (Alyona Lanskaya)
Germany: (Helene Fischer)
Israel: (Ofer Nachshon)
Portugal: (Joana Teles)
Norway: (Margrethe Røed)
Estonia: (Lauri Pihlap)
Hungary: (Éva Novodomszky)
Moldova: (Olivia Furtuna)
Ireland: (Nicky Byrne)
Finland: (Redrama)
Lithuania: (Ignas KrupaviÄ?ius)
Austria: (Kati Bellowitsch)
Spain: (Carolina Casado)
Belgium: (Angelique Vlieghe)
Italy: (Linus)
Ukraine: (Zlata Ognevich)
Switzerland: (Kurt Aeschbacher)
Georgia: (Nodi Tatishvili and Sophi Gelovani)
Slovenia: (Ula Furlan)

How the hell can you tell Armenia did well from that? The voting order is a little too random. Plus, the main contenders don't really have a diaspora. Ireland being on so late could indicate the UK has done well.

JackBauer

For some reason my heart is beating really fast looking at this! I think it's hard to predict who won the televote by looking at this, looks like :am: got a lot of votes, :se: :at: and :nl: could also be the winner looking at this.

So excited! xcheer

That s right but don t count out Norway and Denmark, even Finland. You can never know which scandinavian did the best when the voting order seems to suggest one did.

Eric Saade Achieve 220 points with televoting and armenia has a little more friends and a more jury friendly song.

If it comes to lot of loves for everyone, i can see him make a greece 2005 and win it with little more than 200

FilipFromSweden

Yeah, it is really random. In 2012 you could tell Loreen was going to win by it and in 2013 you could almost tell Emmelie was the winner. But this year it is really mixed!

Mlyn

Banned
For me it looks like Armenia could have a good start with Greece, Netherlands, France and some of its neighbours, but it seems to fade out.

FilipFromSweden

That s right but don t count out Norway and Denmark, even Finland. You can never know which scandinavian did the best when the voting order seems to suggest one did.

Eric Saade Achieve 220 points with televoting and armenia has a little more friends and a more jury friendly song.

If it comes to lot of loves for everyone, i can see him make a greece 2005 and win it with little more than 200

Denmark is ugh, Norway is sigh, Finland is huh. I doubt that if there is a nordic winner it will be Sweden. The other nordic songs are great but I don't think they stand a chance compared to the others.

JackBauer

I agree with you with the extreme probability that if a scandinavian did really well, it s surely Sweden but nothing prove that logic.

Like if you have Lithuania, Estonia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Moldova at the end, you cannot say for sure it s Russia or Ukraine who won the jury vote, it s just speculation.

Mlyn

Banned
Maybe it looks so random and unpredictable, because it just is.

Jurors have been vetted by the EBU, so we really might not know what they were voting

ParadiseES

The draw looks good for Armenia, not good at all for Austria and kinda neutral for The Netherlands.

But don't forget about Hungary. That's a song that appeals to all blocks while Austria will miserably fail in the East, I don't see Netherlands doing so good there and, on the other hand, Armenia will get a lot in the East and not so much in the West.

We'll see :)

Pawhlen

The draw looks good for Armenia, not good at all for Austria and kinda neutral for The Netherlands.

But don't forget about Hungary. That's a song that appeals to all blocks while Austria will miserably fail in the East, I don't see Netherlands doing so good there and, on the other hand, Armenia will get a lot in the East and not so much in the West.

Sweden might get votes from East too

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator

So I take it you don't see UK as a contender?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Pawhlen

I think that we like 2011 will have different winners in jury voting and in the televoting

Top Bottom