Contact us

Voting draw

ParadiseES

These are the last ten countries who will pubish their votes tonight, combined with the current itunes charts from some possible winners:

Finland: Austria 16 | Armenia 130 | Sweden 19 | Netherlands 72 | Hungary 143
Lithuania: Austria 196 | Armenia 62 | Sweden - | Netherlands 24 |Hungary 69
Austria: Austria - | Armenia 111 | Sweden 60 | Netherlands 40 | Hungary 168
Spain: Austria 191 | Armenia 289 | Sweden 286 | Netherlands 111 | Hungary -
Belgium: Austria 79 | Armenia - | Sweden 68 | Netherlands 41 | Hungary 160
Italy: Austria 109 | Armenia - | Sweden - | Netherlands - | Hungary -
Ukraine: Austria - | Armenia 217 | Sweden - | Netherlands - | Hungary -
Switzerland: Austria 7 | Armenia 265 | Sweden 119 | Netherlands 118 | Hungary -
Georgia: Austria - | Armenia - | Sweden - | Netherlands - | Hungary -
Slovenia: Austria 251 | Armenia 117 | Sweden - | Netherlands 39 | Hungary -

Remember Austria was in the last semifinal, while all the rest were in the first one. This means Austria would be a bit overrated because the fuss was recent and the rest would be a bit underrated since it's 4 days after they were performed live.

ParadiseES

itunes is useless site if you ask me...i got all my mp3's and mp4's from flvto youtube downloader:lol:
+ i prefer android over apple

Well, I don't use iTunes either, but it's the only reliable source we have about downloads or people who buy songs + I think the trends will be similar in Apple, Android or whatever.

Jif

I have no idea where this one originally comes from, but anyways:

0s.gif
Op zaterdag 10 mei 2014 16:15 schreef YouCanLeaveYourHeadOn het volgende:
"If I can guess I would say a Western country is to win. The winner usually get's low scores from the first countries and then slowly starting to gain high scores. Since Azerbaijan is first followed by Greece and Poland I doubt that any of the Western favourites Austria, U.K or The Netherlands will get high scores there.
And Slovenia votes last and they usually give 12 points to Scandinavian countries, or countries close by. But of course since Austria is a neighbour they might give it to them.
The rest of the list is a interesting mix of West vs. East, tough Western countries seem to dominate towards the end. And Western countries tend to vote for each other if one of them has a great song.
Going by this list it does look as a Western win again. So Austria, U.K and perhaps Sweden are those with the most chances to win. "

"It seems rather obvious that Ukraine is going to get the first douze points (and probably a ten from Greece).

I am going to guess that The Netherlands is going to be a quiet creeper in the voting with 6/7/8 from virtually all around with a couple of 10's and 12's from Scandinavia, Baltics, Belgium and Germany. Austria will score higher individual scores but will also fail to make the top-10 in more traditional countries.

This seems to be edged more toward a Dutch win however: Austria cannot receive any votes in their own voting, Belgium usually gives 12 to the Netherlands, Slovenia and Switzerland have previously given good marks to the Dutch (+ the common linnets are higher in iTUNES than Conchita): I am pretty sure Austria was at the lower ends of the table in both Ukraine's and Georgia's jury voting. The leader board will change from Ukraine to Netherlands to Austria and then back to The Netherlands"

FilipFromSweden

These are the last ten countries who will pubish their votes tonight, combined with the current itunes charts from some possible winners:

Finland: Austria 16 | Armenia 130 | Sweden 19 | Netherlands 72 | Hungary 143
Lithuania: Austria 196 | Armenia 62 | Sweden - | Netherlands 24 |Hungary 69
Austria: Austria - | Armenia 111 | Sweden 60 | Netherlands 40 | Hungary 168
Spain: Austria 191 | Armenia 289 | Sweden 286 | Netherlands 111 | Hungary -
Belgium: Austria 79 | Armenia - | Sweden 68 | Netherlands 41 | Hungary 160
Italy: Austria 109 | Armenia - | Sweden - | Netherlands - | Hungary -
Ukraine: Austria - | Armenia 217 | Sweden - | Netherlands - | Hungary -
Switzerland: Austria 7 | Armenia 265 | Sweden 119 | Netherlands 118 | Hungary -
Georgia: Austria - | Armenia - | Sweden - | Netherlands - | Hungary -
Slovenia: Austria 251 | Armenia 117 | Sweden - | Netherlands 39 | Hungary -

You can't trust Itunes/charts. In Melodifestivalen 2014 (NF of Sweden) Ace Wilder had about 8 million listenings on Spotify and it was #1 on Itunes, Sanna had about 1.5 million listenings and I think it was about #8 on Itunes.

Sanna won the televoting.

FilipFromSweden

Remember, only 50% of the votes are done so everything could change.

Jif

You can't trust Itunes/charts. In Melodifestivalen 2014 (NF of Sweden) Ace Wilder had about 8 million listenings on Spotify and it was #1 on Itunes, Sanna had about 1.5 million listenings and I think it was about #8 on Itunes.

Sanna won the televoting.

I know it is not possible to make real predictions based on this information. But the iTunes chart is the only possibilty to get a little grip on the popularity of a song in a country.

I know :p

FilipFromSweden

The Netherlands could still win! Swedish magazines predict the outcome of tonight and think The Netherlands are going to be the runner-up! xcheer

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Who use itunes etc.? people under (lets say) 30 yo, who vote in ESC/MF usually? All, i am sure even old people voting. And more then half of voters are random voters who will listen all songs for the first time during Final this evening and didn't hear anything about this year ESC before.

Mlyn

Banned
finally some improvements, this scoreboard looks like a step forward, but it's still a little one

FilipFromSweden

The voting panel leaked, and Sabina :lol:

The whole map of Europe that displays '' Greece '' is a bit dorky but otherwise I like it.

But I wish the 1-7 was in it's original display and not like that!

FilipFromSweden

HAHAHA LOL THAT KID WAS LIKE AW YEAH I AM WINNING!!!!!!!! :lol:

Mlyn

Banned
omg, I preached it right all the way xyay

Top Bottom