Contact us

Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

SabrinaCG

May someone please PM me? I signed up for the monthly premium access to be automatically debited, however I am not able to see that I can cancel this?
When I click on "Premium Access" it shows what package I want to order and nothing else. Thank you in advance. :)
[MENTION=4374]Jukica[/MENTION], we have been PMing but it is now a month with no resolution. I mean no disrespect, but this is pretty ludicrous that the person who supposedly handles this (and seemingly an admin) has not been online all this time to help.

The money really isn't the issue, it comes down to the principal at this point.

Eulaliya

Now with Youtube down, should we halt online contests until everything is resolved?

Edit: Nvm, thank God it's back up :)

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
[MENTION=4374]Jukica[/MENTION], we have been PMing but it is now a month with no resolution. I mean no disrespect, but this is pretty ludicrous that the person who supposedly handles this (and seemingly an admin) has not been online all this time to help.

The money really isn't the issue, it comes down to the principal at this point.
[MENTION=4364]Matt[/MENTION]

He is handling this, so I am including him

bURN

May someone please PM me? I signed up for the monthly premium access to be automatically debited, however I am not able to see that I can cancel this?
When I click on "Premium Access" it shows what package I want to order and nothing else. Thank you in advance. :)

There is also another option, you can do. Using "Patreon". :) I think Matt is in charge of that.

nofuxCZ

Is escunited going to do / is able to do something about this? The site is blocked at my workplace + more importantly in every hotel I've been to this year (which is 10+ hotels at least as I travel a lot because of work). Not having access is causing problems for me for example when I need to access the forum because of the forum contests. Thanks. [MENTION=4364]Matt[/MENTION] [MENTION=4374]Jukica[/MENTION]

19FYbeQ.png

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Is escunited going to do / is able to do something about this? The site is blocked at my workplace + more importantly in every hotel I've been to this year (which is 10+ hotels at least as I travel a lot because of work). Not having access is causing problems for me for example when I need to access the forum because of the forum contests. Thanks. [MENTION=4364]Matt[/MENTION] [MENTION=4374]Jukica[/MENTION]

19FYbeQ.png

Unfortunately I am not sure, let's wait for Matt's reply about this.

I assume it could be because of internet provider or something, but I don't remember any issues recently :/

Eulaliya

The homepage logo no longer shows up for me (expired image hosting?)

Eulaliya

The homepage logo no longer shows up for me (expired image hosting?)

and it's actually just a typo on the link, as [MENTION=4663]theditz83[/MENTION] pointed out ;)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
^^ Yup, same for me, forum clock is 3 mins ahead. As was mentioned when it happened last August, we hope this can be fixed quickly since it could be potentially misleading as to whether someone voted on time or not in one of our forum contests. Hopefully the tech guys will sort it out swiftly xup

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
help. anyone getting an internal error message when going into the homepage?

for some reason i am, but i was able to see it in an incognito window

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
help. anyone getting an internal error message when going into the homepage?

for some reason i am, but i was able to see it in an incognito window
[MENTION=4364]Matt[/MENTION] [MENTION=4374]Jukica[/MENTION]

I can't even enter the forum from my mobile anymore as the link that does work in google can't be found. xshrug it's a right pain.

Kruto

Anyone going to fix the "ESC 2019 - Song, Artist, NF Discussions" board anytime soon? Page not found for days now...

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Does anyone else get an error code 404 (Sorry, the page you were looking for was not found) when pressing the link 'Subscriptions' in your profile? It has worked fine before.

Also the clock-issue we informed of 2 weeks ago has not been fixed yet, the clock actually is even less in sync now (was 3 mins too fast, now seems 4.5 mins too fast).

We hope these things can be sorted soon. Thank you.

[MENTION=4374]Jukica[/MENTION]

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
[MENTION=4364]Matt[/MENTION] [MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] can you check this?

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
It's been several days since I've been able to post in the song and discussions part of the forum, so hopefully this is fixed soon.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
[MENTION=16454]Kruto[/MENTION] [MENTION=4958]QwaarJet[/MENTION] what kind of error you are getting and when? It's hard to fix when it perfectly works on all my devices but I will try so need more info

Kruto

On my laptop I get "Nothing Found
Sorry, the page you were looking for was not found.
404 "
when i try to open the most important board at the moment : "ESC 2019 - Song, Artist, NF Discussions" And that has been like this since monday or so.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Any uppates on this? I still can't access that area of the forum. Still a 404 error.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This seriously needs fixing. I still can use the forum fine from my laptop, but my mobile it is totally unusable now - and I access mostly from my mobile. I'm stuck in the esc song discussion section now and I can't get to any other section because of the internal error on the forum button, and now the new post button.

Top Bottom