7 5.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
United-Kingdom-scaled.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Is there here someone who is smarter than me to decode this tweet.

2013, how far back have you gone?

I guess it just means they're all fine with sharing a room.

MalagaToledo

Banned
UK has big music scene, why none of big names dare to risk and apply for esc like bonny Tyler did. I don't even know who this guy is.

Chrisiam

Even if he's hypothetical Eurovision song did sound like it was from 2014 that would still be over a decade more current than most of what the BBC has been putting forwards recently.

Zonne147

I'm unsure as i never really paid attention to his music back then, and apparently his sound has changed a little. He eould certainly be a much more current choice compared to many of the BBCs previous picks.

Definitely I'm also seeing his music has changed recently... He has a couple of very good songs, probably the best known is "Love Me Again" (I actually think this song was part of FIFA 13 or 14 soundtrack) and he is also featured on Calvin Harris's song "Blame"

Charly

UK has big music scene, why none of big names dare to risk and apply for esc like bonny Tyler did. I don't even know who this guy is.

Nice troll accoutn I must say :lol:

John Newman is pretty big name :lol:

MalagaToledo

Banned
O
2013, how far back have you gone?

I guess it just means they're all fine with sharing a room.
Ohh, Im not like normal ppl. Don't even ask.  
:oops:xscared:lol:
Yes, but even if he had gay band members what does that have to do with cheap rooms.

ESCConor

And thats where we have struggled, the songs that the UK has sent in the last few years have been good but they were outdated.

John Newman sounds current and would be a recognition from the BBC that songs we send have to reflect the current market.

Plus some of his songs like "Blame" and "Love me Again" are real good tunes and were major hits.

Hes a four time Brit award nominee and works with some of the very best in the music industry.

I am very, very interested to see what the BBC can do with him, could this be part of a wider change in strategy towards the contest and could this partnership with BMG be for the long term?

Last edited:

Chrisiam

I haven't heard of like 90% of the names suggested in this thread, that isn't to say the act wouldn't be good.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Aöeysha Dixon, Adele, Robbie Williams, Sam Smith, mans zelmerow (just kidding, we dodged that bullet :lol:. Actually I don't follow gb scene.

MalagaToledo

Banned
What I read here sometimes :LOL:xfacepalmIf you are not a troll account and someone's sexuality really matter in how much you like him (her) /appreciate his (her) work, then you can already write my name in your hate list xup
Well, u are not eurovision participant, aren't you sweetheart and because of that I don't care much about u. I'm not troll acc and I don't have to give explanation to u or anyone else. Have a nice day..

BTW, are singers allowed to give hints about esc or no? Maybe he wants attention.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Can someone remind me how to put people on the ignore list?

You click on the nickname of the user that you want to ignore, and in the little window that gets open, you click on "Ignore" x

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Top Bottom