7 4.1%

14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nick_idk

Unless I'm mistaken, the Demchuk in the longlist is the same as below, having already collaborated with NK:

I could see him making the final, probably.

akoz

Well, I expected more big names in the list after Kalush victory. Can't wait for the songs but looks like we will have some edm/dance music in this year Vidbir and being EDM fan, I am pretty excited for this - just hope for quality songs and its good presentation on stage.

Also :ROFLMAO: @ Tvorchi - create a drama at Vidbir, call it a disgrace just to come back in 2 years.

nick_idk

Katya Chilly failed to make the longlist once again.
My dream of her going to ESC is delayed once again :/

AlekS

Veteran
Also :ROFLMAO: @ Tvorchi - create a drama at Vidbir, call it a disgrace just to come back in 2 years.
They can't top Eria & co's butthurt tho :lol: How to call everyone shit (including fellow competitors), harass kids at JESC selection, manage the band directly connected with Russian terrorists, and then come back (thankfully not this year) like nothing happened :cool::LOL:

ps. Their vocals have improved, but I'm still having flashbacks like
YVJYVRq.gif

A-lister

Veteran
So I assume this is Skylerr's entry? It just got released and is under 3m long, if that's the case then I really like it. Especially when the folky male choir kicks in to add extra dynamic. It lacks a little bit of oomph though, so maybe if it was a candidate for Eurovision it could do with a slight revamp, but overall it's pretty good.

A-lister

Veteran
^ Nope. She said she will stick to the rules and won't reveal the song until the final.

Oh ok, didn't know the rules... well ok. It does make sense though, however why releasing this so "close" to the contest? Oh well...

WhoKnows

ANTSYA's somg is really generic. Not surprised they didn't make it.

I hope Skylerr sent a different song to Vidbir from the one A-lister posted. I too think it's nice but it doesn't really go anywhere. Needs a key change and that mske choir backing the last chorus.

Also, I don't know how I missed it initially, but I see now Navka is on the long list. Hope she makes the final.

Ravlyk

Also, I don't know how I missed it initially, but I see now Navka is on the long list. Hope she makes the final.
Seemes like I have to change your "Hope" to "Nope". Havka (if you ment her) is totally different singer.

This video is in ukrainian (autogenerated ukrainian subs included). There is little interview with her in the end of the video.

Last edited:

WhoKnows

Seemes like I have to change your "Hope" to "Nope". Havka (if you ment her) is totally different singer.

This video is in ukrainian (autogenerated ukrainian subs included). There is little interview with her in the end of the video.

Oh. Well that's a shame.

I was misled by this guy.

AlekS

Veteran
Ukrainians can select the jurors for Vidbir in the state app Diia (almost 20 million users)! The voting will last until November 7.
There will be 3 jurors in the final.

This is how it looks:

3sMwBz1.gif

Zlata, Jamala, Tina Karol, Katya from Go_A are among candidates too.

Zlata, Jamala and Dzidzio are in the top 3 right now.

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
Today is the last day of auditions (for those in the longlist).
Vidbir music producer is there and he's having a birthday today.

FIINKA:

gGhqHzN.jpg

Tvorchi:

80l6z0A.jpg

WHjoO6x.jpg

Last edited:

WhoKnows

Ukrainians can select the jurors for Vidbir in the state app Diia (almost 20 million users)! The voting will last until November 7.
There will be 3 jurors in the final.

This is how it looks:

3sMwBz1.gif

Zlata, Jamala, Tina Karol, Katya from Go_A are among candidates too.

Zlata, Jamala and Dzidzio are in the top 3 right now.

This worries me.

Fierro

They shouldn't have shown the results mid-poll. Those should be closed until the poll ends.

Last time I looked Top-3 was Jamala, Julia Sanina (The Hardkiss), Taras Topolia (Antytila front man)

I voted for Tomilchenko, oh boy he's dead last 💀

AlekS

Veteran
They shouldn't have shown the results mid-poll. Those should be closed until the poll ends.

Last time I looked Top-3 was Jamala, Julia Sanina (The Hardkiss), Taras Topolia (Antytila front man)

I voted for Tomilchenko, oh boy he's dead last 💀
Why not? It's not some f-en sms voting. You should have a passport/ID in order to be authorized there. Imho, the fan voting won't influence it much in the end. I mean look where Tina Karol is, lol.

I voted for Tomilchenko too ;)

nick_idk

Honestly, anybody here should be fine, except Dzidzio. We gotta keep that man out. He will push Kozak Siromaha

Edit: Was just reminded oh how Topolya accused Go_A of being Russian agents/ that solovey lyrics was Russian propoganda, NVM :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom