• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobjan FR

I was expecting a withdraw.... well, she withdrawed, not the ukrainian broadcaster, but... hum, i doubt that they will participate anyway.

Don't try to twist this. you know what you said. Alluding to that she should "get a Hungarian passport and sing for Hungary" and that her "Hungarian ancestors will be proud". It's all a bunch of dogwhistles and you know exactly what you are alluding to when you say it.

And I know it so well because I too, have to deal with Ukrainian trolls yelling @ me about my last name.

Now honey, I think you have an issue with English, or a cognitive issue of understanding irony.

Now what @Geborgenheit was saying this whole time that it was unfair for Alina to get disqualified and that she should take some sort of personal vendetta against Ukrainian broadcaster by representing e.g. Hungary.

Eventhough I hardly agree with him on any point haha, I must defend him that he didn't make any inappropriate racial / nationalistic allusion about Alina's heritage.

You have either totally misinterpreted what he was saying or you are trolling. The choice is yours.

nick_idk

You have either totally misinterpreted what he was saying or you are trolling. The choice is yours.
I'll hope that I simply misinterpreted. I just will point out that I have heard this type of language before from others, and it's not nice. Hopefully it just sounded like that due to being out of context- that is a point. My bad for not reading further then.

Last edited:

Sabiondo

Judging by her Hungarian surname, her Hungarian ancestors will forgive her for sure. Alina probably needs to get a Hungarian passport and sing for Hungary next year.
And Hungary will refuse it, Hungarians dislike much Ukrainians now, as they won't forgive as the Ukrainian government they discriminate against Hungarians in Transcarpathia as the Ukrainian government does not accept dual nationality by law.

crashworld

Veteran
Oh wow. So can we conclude that Alina did actually lie about how she got to Crimea and she herself single-handedly created this mess and Kalush conveniently latched on it and contribute to her downfall.

If that is the case, she really doesn't deserve our empathy. One can argue that the requirement on how the participants got to Crimea (should they ever go there) should not be part of the competition's criteria (personally, I don't think it's my position to comment on this. It's a Ukraine's NF, it's local based, so they should decide the rules whatever they want and deemed fit). But given that this rule is already in place, the contestants who enter the competition should have known better.

So for her to risk it despite knowing she is unable to cover her tracks makes me feel she deserves all this criticism she's facing. Not saying death threats (or anything to that nature) are justifiable. But to blatantly lie and treat her supporters and the broadcaster as fools, I hope she can live her life guilt-free. So I'm all for her "disqualification" for the lies and the waste of resources and time on this. Shame on her.

Now bring on Roxolana.
Yes, I'm still manifesting that.

njdevils94

Veteran
Nah, I still think it was a misunderstanding realizing she didn't have the proper documents. She shouldn't have relied on someone else handling it though.

MemphisGrizz1

So unprofessional behavior by Suspilne.

If you allow to someone take part in Vidbir then please take responsibility. You can not allow to compete and after winning DQ.

So I assume if Kalush would win nobody will put attention on Alina's issue.

For my opinion there should be sanctions against Suspilne and Alina should go to Eurovision.

AlekS

Veteran
According to PBC, a person who forged the documents was Alina's producer.
Now I think that she actually knew. And she could involve her dad who works for border service :rolleyes:
Imho, this rule should go. It doesn't work anyway, because all documents are being stored for 5 years only.

or god forbid: "Ukraine 2022 - not taking part"
For heck's sake, people are gonna jump & dance from happiness that there will be no strong competitor. Semi #1 countries (esp certain one) be like xheya
Only some eurofans will feel sad.

Last edited:

Fierro

According to PBC, a person who forged the documents was Alina's producer.
Now I think that she actually knew. And she could involve her dad who works for border service :rolleyes:
Imho, this rule should go. It doesn't work anyway, because all documents are being stored for 5 years only.

For heck's sake, people are gonna jump & dance from happiness that there will be no strong competitor. Semi #1 countries (esp certain one) be like xheya
Only some eurofans will feel sad.
According to VK fanbase Kalush is not qualifying from Semi

AlekS

Veteran
According to VK fanbase Kalush is not qualifying from Semi
I'm not even sure if they will agree. Given his disgusting sexist posts in social media in the past, and ... for heck's sake, the dude used to sell drugs when he was 12 :eek:
Not to mention he has said so much shit against PBC and urged his fans to spread #ShameOnPBC hashtag ... I just can't at this mess xrofl

Last edited:

Fierro

I'm not even sure if they will agree. Given his disgusting sexist posts in social media in the past, and ... for heck's sake, the dude used to sell drugs when he was 12 :eek:
Not to mention he has said so much shit against PBC and urged his fans to spread #ShameOnPBC hashtag ... I just can't at this mess xrofl
And don't start even on questions they will be asked in Turin by journalists. Doubt they'll behave and communicate well.

I won't be surprised if Kalush rejects and blames UA: PBC in something else, like a bad contract. While Suspilne clearly fucked up the NF, these guys have enough social power to put a bigger shade on broadcaster instead of taking themselves and contest seriously.

Top Bottom