• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainshow

Veteran
because we all know how political ESC is.
It is really a shame that Ukraine will only win because of the war.
Germany (2010) only won because of the financial crisis.
Azerbaijan (2011) only won because of them having bought votes.
Austria (2014) only won because of homosexual fans.
Sweden (2015) only won because of neighbouring votes and the EBU.
Ukraine (2016) only won because of Russiaphobia and the annexation of Crimea.
Portugal (2017) only won because of him being sick/ill.
Israel (2018) only won because of #MeToo, zionism.

and the United Kingdom never gets many points because of Brexit, politics, all the hatred towards the UK.

Georgia usually doesn´t qualify because of politics (Western countries voting for each other) and Ireland usually doesn´t qualify because of politics (Eastern countries voting for each other).

It´s really devastating that politics decide the outcome and the qualifiers of this contest.

lilka

Well Ukraine winning the Polish televote isn't much of a prediction, it has almost been the case every year since Ukraine joined :lol:
Yeah, but, you know, now we have like 3.000.000 Ukrainian refugees, so it’s even more likely. ;)
And of course I do not mean anything bad, I am glad they are safe in our country and it’s understandable they will vote for their homeland. I would do the same if I lived abroad.

PolarFoxxie.

Kalush doesn't follow any LGBT Artist this year. And when i turn back time when they refused to give an interview to a guy when they heard he works for LGBT magazine and when they weren't that friendly towards MBD when he gave them support. Hmmm.

Deleted member 12761

Russia 2021 on a budget with a hint of Ukraine 2021.
Time to step up your game a little, darlings.

This will top all the jury & tv because we all know how political ESC is.
I hope the juries stay neutral. There is nothing the EBU can do about the televote and it will always be a bit biased. Imo it's not too bad because the Top 10 and winners have been pretty diverse in the last decade. So the impact seems to be small. It's probably because of the juries and imo they have done a mostly good job so far. The quality these days is better, we have more diversity, "weaker" countries are doing better thanks to the juries. If Ukraine gets flooded with 12 points by the juries then I think it will have a negative impact on this Contest, its image and the juries. Many people already don't like Eurovision because it's "too political". I've even seen comments from people who don't watch it anymore because of that. The EBU should think of ways to make it more neutral (united jury, EBU jury, adding juries from other countries which could help promote the contest at the same time). Personally I like the song but it's not a winner song for me. I wouldn't be too mad if they win but I would prefer Sweden, Spain or UK.

PolarFoxxie.

:censored: kyev pride would have asked people to vote for anyone who is their representative regardless who it was. Mans zelmerlow, who said some pretty homophobic Statements was also a recepient of the same award. Hmmmm, i wonder now. No, everything is clear. :) they all look wo happy and enthusiastic to win lgbt award on that pic. I noticed that whoever is first on the betting odds is the winner automatically of that award. I think there are other artists More deserving of such Award. But whatever, nobody has even heard of that website anyway..

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
I hope the juries stay neutral. There is nothing the EBU can do about the televote and it will always be a bit biased. Imo it's not too bad because the Top 10 and winners have been pretty diverse in the last decade. So the impact seems to be small. It's probably because of the juries and imo they have done a mostly good job so far. The quality these days is better, we have more diversity, "weaker" countries are doing better thanks to the juries. If Ukraine gets flooded with 12 points by the juries then I think it will have a negative impact on this Contest, its image and the juries. Many people already don't like Eurovision because it's "too political". I've even seen comments from people who don't watch it anymore because of that. The EBU should think of ways to make it more neutral (united jury, EBU jury, adding juries from other countries which could help promote the contest at the same time). Personally I like the song but it's not a winner song for me. I wouldn't be too mad if they win but I would prefer Sweden, Spain or UK.

Yeah God forbid if the juries will actually vote for an entry with character for a change instead of generic radio Pop in English as they so "professionally" tend to vote for xshrug

If anything the juries are more biased than the televoters and are bringing down this contest with their narrow-minded view and dismissive attitudes towards the whole contest and its purpose. If it was solely up to the juries, this contest would have already been brought back decades and we would never again hear anything even remotely as interesting as Go_A and Kalush, it would just be a contest overfilled with "gospel-lite-ballads" and "Måns Zelmerlöw-Pop"... the horror... not even Måneskin would have won (arguable the biggest Eurovision success in a very long time), I think it shows what the juries are "bringing" to this contest xshrug

Last edited:

PolarFoxxie.

That much said about "Kalush not having gay fans". 🤣🤣
Por Dios, you don't even know how it functions. It doesn't have anything to do with LGBT. They asked them who should win ESC and they said Ukraine because of war. It literally has nothing to do with their support for LGBT or LGBT support for kalush. So far as what I've read and seen, kalush hasn't been supportive towards LGBT. Even mans zelmerlow won this Award and we know how homophobic he is.

Por Dios, you don't even know how it functions. It doesn't have anything to do with LGBT. They asked them who should win ESC and they said Ukraine because of war. It literally has nothing to do with their support for LGBT or LGBT support for kalush. So far as what I've read and seen, kalush hasn't been supportive towards LGBT. Even mans zelmerlow won this Award and we know how homophobic he is.

So Kyiv Pride civil initiative nominated a homophobic band for the award? 🤣🤣🤣

Ah those Ukrainians, even if they are gay they are homophobic. Just as Jews are the greatest anti-semites of all. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

AlekS

Veteran
:censored: kyev pride would have asked people to vote for anyone who is their representative regardless who it was. Mans zelmerlow, who said some pretty homophobic Statements was also a recepient of the same award. Hmmmm, i wonder now. No, everything is clear. :) they all look wo happy and enthusiastic to win lgbt award on that pic. I noticed that whoever is first on the betting odds is the winner automatically of that award. I think there are other artists More deserving of such Award. But whatever, nobody has even heard of that website anyway..
Calm your tits down.

calm-yourself-cant-even.gif

:LOL::lol:

eurovizian

Kalush doesn't follow any LGBT Artist this year. And when i turn back time when they refused to give an interview to a guy when they heard he works for LGBT magazine and when they weren't that friendly towards MBD when he gave them support. Hmmm.
Who gives a toss about social media "followers", "likes", tiktok-twitter-twats and all that shit? It's not the real world, it means nothing.

akoz

You're so desperate, it's just hilarious. You spam here almost every day with different propagandistic bullshit, stop it and give us a REAL evidence of what you write - not i read something or i see something. If you can't provide us with this - stop farting in this thread and leave it, get some life.

AlekS

Veteran
Eurovision will be broadcast in the Diia app, for free of course.
Diia is our state app (e-governance).

Services --> Diia TV --> UA:Culture HD

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran

eurovizian

Top Bottom