Contact us

Turkvision 2013

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Almost all of the songs were awful, except Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and best of all, Kemerovo xheartxheart

deese

Since Bosnia, Belarus and Ukraine have been one, apparently.

None of them are. Diaspora represents them, I mean Belarus and Ukraine for sure, from this point of view we can include Germany and some other western countries since they have a lot of Turkic speaking diaspora

EscGeek

Veteran
So....Azerbaijan won...wich makes me think...is Turkey a scumbag or a good guy? xthink

44072343.jpg
44072414.jpg

wyq614

Beijing, China (Hometown: Qingdao, China)
None of them are. Diaspora represents them, I mean Belarus and Ukraine for sure, from this point of view we can include Germany and some other western countries since they have a lot of Turkic speaking diaspora

There are Tatars in Ukraine and Belarus, and for Bosnia and Kosovo, it may be because they are Muslim countries in the Balkan? Maybe Albania will be eligible too.

A-lister

Veteran
What happened to the song "Sensiz"? I thought that was gonna be Azerbaijan's and Farid's entry in this and not the song they ended up with? xshrug

I liked "Sensiz" and thought it was the best out of the entries in this contest, not really liking "Yasa" though and I think Belarus should have won it all instead.

A-lister

Veteran
I wonder if this was Kesh You's (:kz:) entry in the Kazakh selection for Turkvision (since they were amongst the entrants there) xshrug

If that's so, then Kazakhstan totally made the wrong choice... this is awesome!

CPV4931

Great song, thx for sharing wiht us!
But I actually liked the original Kazakh song, too.

A-lister

Veteran
Great song, thx for sharing wiht us!
But I actually liked the original Kazakh song, too.

No prob! ;)

It's great indeed xcheer

I didn't like that "Opa Opa" song though that they ended up sending, it sounded like a cheap unfinished demo of some early 00's Greek or Turkish ESC entry imo xshrug

This song by Rin'Go is much better than what they entered for :kz: in Turkvision:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Kesh You and Rin'go would both be great representatives for Kazakhstan if they ever entered ESC. Their music is modern but has great ethnic influences too :D

A-lister

Veteran
Kesh You and Rin'go would both be great representatives for Kazakhstan if they ever entered ESC. Their music is modern but has great ethnic influences too :D

Agree! But seeing Rin'go live in Turkvision, they'd probably be a bad pick :lol: (to their defense though, the general sound quality of that show was dreadful).

Fluke

So, what did you all think? Are you looking forward to it next year? Will there even BE one next year, for that matter?

ParadiseES

Kazakhstan wins Türkvizyon 2014 http://www.escunited.com/home/kazakh...rkvizyon-2014/

Zhanar Dugalova won this year’s Türkovizyon with her song Izin korem. The Central Asian voice ranked third in the semi-final that took place on 19th November. Despite of her awesome results , she improved her performance, ranking to the leading position in the final with 225 points. The winner entry was performed in Kazakh.
Türkovizyon is a song contest that promotes the Turkic culture. Languages, traditional instruments and talented voices representing millions of people are mixed in this contest that celebrated its second edition in*TatNeft Arena, Kazan, Russia. The hosts of this edition were Artem Shalimov, Narmin Agaeva and Ranil Nuriov. The Azerbaijani voice of Eldar Gasimov, one of the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 winners performed Anladim, Türkovizyon’s interval act’s song. The territories that joined this year’s edition for the first time were Albania, Bulgaria, Germany, Iran, Moscow Oblast and Turkmenistan. Sadly, Altai Republic, Belarus, Kemerovo, Kosovo and Northern Cyprus were absent.
The Results of the final are as follows:
1) Kazakhstan with*Zhanar Dugalova performing*Izin körem scoring 225 points
2) Tatarstan with*Aydar Suleymanov*performing*Atlar Çaba*scoring 201*points

3) Bashkortostan with*Zaman*performing*Kubair*scoring 199*points
4) Kyrgyzstan with*Non-Stop*performing*Seze bil*scoring 196*points
5) Turkmenistan with*Züleyha Kakayeva*performing*Shikga-Shikga bilerzik*scoring 192*points
6) Crimea with*Darina Siniçkina*performing*Gider isen*scoring 186*points
7) Uzbekistan with*Aziza Nizamova*performing*Dunyo boʻlsin omon*scoring 183*points
7) Yakutia with*Vladlena Ivanova Sakhaya*performing*Kyn*scoring 183*points
9) Azerbaijan with*Elvin Ordubadli*performing*Divlerin Yalqizliği*scoring 177*points
10) Bosnia and Herzegovina with*Mensur Salkić*performing*Šutim Susuyorum*scoring 176*points
11) Bulgaria with*İsmail Matev*performing*Yollara, taşlara*scoring 172*points
12) Moscow Oblast with*Kazan World*performing*Sine kotem*scoring 170*points
13) Iran with*Barish Grubu*performing*Heydar baba*scoring 167*points
14) FYR Macedonia with*Kaan Mazhar*performing*Yolumu Bulurum*scoring 166*points
15) Turkey with*Funda Kiliç*performing*Hoppa*scoring 128*points

Top Bottom