Contact us

The XXII Winter Olympic Games 2014 in Sochi, Russian Federation (7th - 23rd of February 2014)

SRBIJA

Banned
And this is how Marcel Hirscher celebrated his silver medal today :D I wish he won more of them xD

1901317_508436205934345_1411565050_n.jpg

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
This is the medal table, before the last competition day:

Rank
Country
Gold
Silver
Bronze
Total
Russian Fed.
Norway
Canada
United States
Netherlands
Germany
Switzerland
Belarus
Austria
France
Poland
China
Korea
Sweden
Czech Republic
Slovenia
Japan
Finland
Great Britain
Ukraine
Slovakia
Italy
Australia
Latvia
Croatia
Kazakhstan

:)

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
There is still one more day tho, with 3 more events, and Norway can still get most golds, if we win the 50 km tomorrow. ;) But Russia could also win the 4-man bob (go Latvia!) :p None of us will win the hockey tho, I think Canada will take that one, and Russia will get most medals, I don't see them falling off the bob podium tomorrow, and there's just no way we'll get 4 medals on the 50 km. :lol:

Updated:
11 Gold (Emil Hegle Svendsen, Jørgen Graabak, Kjetil Jansrud, Maiken Caspersen Falla, Marit Bjørgen x2, Ola Vigen Hattestad, Ole Einar Bjørndalen; biathlon mixed relay - Tora Berger, Tiril Eckhoff, Ole Einar Bjørndalen and Emil Hegle Svendsen, cross country team sprint - Ingvild Flugstad Østberg and Marit Bjørgen, nordic combined team competition - Magnus Hovdal Moan, Håvard Klemetsen, Magnus Krog and Jørgen Graabak)
5 Silver (Ingvild Flugstad Østberg, Magnus Hovdal Moan, Ståle Sandbech, Therese Johaug, Tora Berger)
10 Bronze (Anders Bardal, Heidi Weng, Henrik Kristoffersen, Kjetil Jansrud, Kristin Størmer Steira, Magnus Krog, Martin Johnsrud Sundby, Therese Johaug, Tiril Eckhoff; biathlon relay - Fanny Welle-Strand Horn, Tiril Eckhoff, Ann Kristin Aafedt Flatland and Tora Berger)

esc87fan

We've got the big hockey game against Sweden tomorrow morning before the closing ceremonies, I have got to say that this has been a phenomenal Olympics

The Canadians have appealed to the Court of Arbitration for Sport over the altering of the French ski cross outfits to give those competitors a speed advantage. If the CoA rules in the Canadians' favor, all three French medalists would be disqualified and the Canadian who finished fourth would be bumped up to gold

Sabiondo

SO, ITS OVER: :ru: won XXII Winter Olympic Games in Sochi 2014...!!!!

Russia won all the 3 podiums in Cross Country few minutes ago, and they are in-reachable at Medal Table now :)

NFxBSHeTZNQ.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS RUSSIA IN WINING SOCHI 2014 :) xjumpxclap

Sultana

OMG I CANT BELIEVE! I CAAAAAAAAAAAAANT BELIEVE!
right now we won gold in bobsleigh
and 3 medals in ski racing
Gosh! Can't believe .. Can't believe
xcry xcry xcry xcry

Sultana

SO happy for :ru: team! They did A GREAT JOB this time
From Vancouver to Sochi our team have grown a LOT!
:ru: proud of you!

Sabiondo

Congratulations :ca: for your Hokey Gold Medal at the end..!! ITS OFFICIAL that Russia won the Winter Olympic Games after 20 years :D Congratulations Russia for your effort in beginning a good host x12s

esc87fan

I am SO proud of Team Canada in all they've done, whether it was a medal or even a personal best. I was a very proud Canadian four years ago during Vancouver, and I'm just as proud right now as the Sochi Games come to an end

Our final tally board...

Gold: 10 (Justine Dufour-Lapointe, Charles Hamelin, Alex Bilodeau, Dara Howell, Kaillie Humphries & Heather Moyse, women's hockey team, Jennifer Jones, Marielle Thompson, Brad Jacobs, men's hockey team)
Silver: 10 (Chloe Dufour-Lapointe, figure skating team, Denny Morrison, Mikael Kingsbury, Patrick Chan, Dominique Maltais, Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir, women's short track relay team, Mike Riddle, Kelsey Serwa)
Bronze: 5 (Mark McMorris, Denny Morrison, Kim Lamarre, Jan Hudec, Charle Cournoyer)

:ca: xlove xheya

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
I think that the Olympics were great and spectaculous! Great job Russia. You were the successful host and the most successful country in these OG. Congratulations once again.
I am a bit sorry that I didn't hear my dear anthem playing in Sotchi but.....that's great that we were still among 26 countries out of 84 who win at least ONE medal. I am happy for that.:)

Good bye and see you in Pyeongchang 2018! :pxheya

SRBIJA

Banned
Seeing Belarus and Netherlands above Austria, Sweden and Finland on the Winter Olympics Medal Table is kinda odd but okay. :lol: Congratulations Russia and all the medalists xcheer Unfortunately I missed most of the live action because we had quite poor coverage here + time zone but little part I have caught was quite enjoyable :D

Gerly

I can close the TV now since the Eurovision is on in May.

I really enjoyed those Olympic Games even though Estonians had competition for the last places. I watched as many events as possible and I don't regret it =)

Top Bottom