Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Re: THE NETHERLANDS 2019

Vanaf nu alleen nog maar Nederlands in dit topic? :mrgreen:
aaaa mijn nieuwe Nederlands klasse!!!!

Himan

my new dutch class lmao don't tell me i'm wrong my one month of dutch should be enough to write at least this xcry1

Those where all Dutch words, but I couldn't really combine them. I think you meant klas instead of klasse. Then you say: My new Dutch class!! If you haven't looked to a dictionairy, It was totally klasse. :)

Here klasse means something like you did great! ;)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Those where all Dutch words, but I couldn't really combine them. I think you meant klas instead of klasse. Then you say: My new Dutch class!! If you haven't looked to a dictionairy, It was totally klasse. :)

Here klasse means something like you did great! ;)

OHHHHHHH I thought it was klaas at first but checked at google translate and it, well, didn't translate, so i put class and it translated like klasse. I'VE BEEN LIED TO

At least the MIJN NIEUWE NEDERLANDS is correct, isn't it? lmao

Himan

OHHHHHHH I thought it was klaas at first but checked at google translate and it, well, didn't translate, so i put class and it translated like klasse. I'VE BEEN LIED TO

If you put klas behind it, it is. :)

njdevils94

Veteran

Google translate can lie sometimes. You can't always trust it.

Himan

Google translate can lie sometimes. You can't always trust it.

It's not lying, there were just still multiple options and for some reason it gave one of them.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

En, hoe gaat het met je Nederlands? Kan je het al een beetje begrijpen? En spreek je het al een beetje?

niet zo goed hahaha ik (i haven't learned past yet so I'll just say bought) een Nederlands boek en een handwoordenboek. ik denk dat ik kan spreek een beetje (vragen over tijd en plaats - how do you say mainly in Dutch?)

(and I hope I didn't get anything wrong. I need to focus on Dutch but atm I'm reviewing some english stuff)

DutchSuomiFan

niet zo goed hahaha ik (i haven't learned past yet so I'll just say bought) een Nederlands boek en een handwoordenboek. ik denk dat ik kan spreek een beetje (vragen over tijd en plaats - how do you say mainly in Dutch?)

(and I hope I didn't get anything wrong. I need to focus on Dutch but atm I'm reviewing some english stuff)

Niet zo goed, hahaha. Ik heb een Nederlands boek en een woordenboek. Ik denk dat ik een beetje Nederlands kan spreken (vragen over tijd en plaatsts). There you go!

There is a Dutch YouTuber who is very popular in Brazil. Her YouTube name is NiceNienke. She has been a guest in The Noite!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Niet zo goed, hahaha. Ik heb een Nederlands boek en een woordenboek. Ik denk dat ik een beetje Nederlands kan spreken (vragen over tijd en plaatsts). There you go!

There is a Dutch YouTuber who is very popular in Brazil. Her YouTube name is NiceNienke. She has been a guest in The Noite!

Thanks! And I follow Nienke! Her portuguese is pretty good, despite a few grammar mistakes. And she went to a city somewhat close to where I live months ago!

DutchSuomiFan

Thanks! And I follow Nienke! Her portuguese is pretty good, despite a few grammar mistakes. And she went to a city somewhat close to where I live months ago!

Do you mean Natal?

I'm learning some Portuguese words because of her videos:D. The funny thing is that she is not popular here in The Netherlands at all. Nearly no one over here knows her, except for some people inside the YouTube community of course. And then there's me knowing about her, haha.

Himan

Do you mean Natal?

I'm learning some Portuguese words because of her videos:D. The funny thing is that she is not popular here in The Netherlands at all. Nearly no one over here knows her, except for some people inside the YouTube community of course. And then there's me knowing about her, haha.

I've heard about it too, though ;)

EDIT: But we are twins.:lol:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Do you mean Natal?

Yes! Natal is like 540km from here. Plus it's nice to see some visibility in my region, as people usually only know about São Paulo and Rio.

I didn't know!!!! Which youtubers are famous there? I need to practice my listening somehow. Oh, and if you need help with Portuguese, let me know!!!!

DutchSuomiFan

Yes! Natal is like 540km from here. Plus it's nice to see some visibility in my region, as people usually only know about São Paulo and Rio.

I didn't know!!!! Which youtubers are famous there? I need to practice my listening somehow. Oh, and if you need help with Portuguese, let me know!!!!

Do you consider 540km away from where you are close?:D That's the same distance from the most northern part of The Netherlands to France!

Do you mean Dutch YouTubers or international YouTubers? The Dutch YouTubers that are famous here are EnzoKnol, TheKing77NL/King Alert (Dutch version of Drama Alert), Kwebbelkop, DusDavid etc. But I don't follow any of them. It's not like I'm actually learning Portuguese, it's more like watching Nienke's videos then catch up some words. Oi gente tudo bem com voçes?:D

Top Bottom