23 11.1%

13 6.3%

13 6.3%

11 5.3%

3 1.4%

24 11.5%

• Total voters

Samb

It's a nice song, but in fairness pretty dull and easily forgotten; as well as being wedged in with other relatively uninspiring songs in the order. That coupled with a low starting position means, for me, that it will be better luck next year. Can't see it making the final.

Lazy Baba

Please, don't withdraw next year :(

I hope we will actually... we lost it...we just dont know what to send and im really dissapointed atm. Maybe we should take a break for some years. We're the worst ESC country and haven't passed for 7 years now. Thats a big shame and i dont think we really deserved that, especially not this year...

Rubine

Honoustly 'we' were not the best act up there but truly I did expect a little to be in top 10. The last 7 years got my hopes up high even with Sieneke last year... you never know. Look at Ireland this year. I'm tired ... dissapointed,
This was my first post and my last post. Never gonna watch again ... just my heart can not take another faillure. Anyway, so very proud to be Dutch.

seb89

I feel sorry! But I hope you won't withdraw though. It wasn't the best act, but indeed I expected the Netherlands in the final. I know the feeling, but don't give up!!!

Misi

At first I wanted NED to qualify but after I saw the performance I changed my mind.
Even juries didn't support enough, that says a lot.

Elize

Honoustly 'we' were not the best act up there but truly I did expect a little to be in top 10. The last 7 years got my hopes up high even with Sieneke last year... you never know. Look at Ireland this year. I'm tired ... dissapointed,
This was my first post and my last post. Never gonna watch again ... just my heart can not take another faillure. Anyway, so very proud to be Dutch.

Im also kind of done with it. If we send serieus balad (Glennis Grace 2005) we dont qualify.. 2006 was awfull but if I see Moldova this year tja... if we sent irritating gays we dont qualify... (2009)... shalalie (2010) also... And now a OK song also dont qualify....

Especially when you see Ireland, Moldova this year qualify its kind of... strange.

But the main problem is, al good wellknown Dutch singers dont begin in it... the image of eurovision in The Netherlands is so so bad and if im honest.. they have right if you see the chances last 8 years .... So if we participate next time(s) we'll get the same story and dont qualify. I think its now time to stop with it (for a while).

Last edited:

Elize

Almost nobody wants to participate in our country.. yes C-artists so i really hope they stop with it.. I think there is to much sarcasm and scaptical here right now..
Quality above Quantity..

For example:
Some people said 'do within temptation in 2012'
Why would Within temptation take the risk to participate and flop again? Exactly they are successfull enough without participate.. thats the main view here in The Netherlands..

Scooby

Honestly this song is perfect for radio, but in live version is very blend and non interesting

Lazy Baba

A big thanks to everyone who voted for our song :)
I agree Elize. If we would have qualified tonight, bigger names could be interested in ESC but now we failed again we wont see Withing Temptation, EliZe, etc.

Samb

Brilliant blast from the past!

aletem

I do feel sorry for Netherlands, because they usually send good songs and never make it. In fact, the entries from 2007 and 2008 were in my top10 and I occasionally still listen to Hind's entry. :) You had a decent song this year, but at a same time I agree with some of the other comments that it just didn't click to you. I say send a more famous entrant and bring ESC there. :)

PashonFrut

I'm very sad that it didn't qualify :(

How about sending some contestants from talent shows such as the X-factor? Those guys would be more than happy to take the opportunity. NL needs to change its style drastically! This isn't working :S

Saying that, I thought 3Js were rather OK tonight, the nerves killed some parts of the song I agree but overall it was nice.

Misi

Next year sent something really good Netherlands:

I must say it was much better than tonight's performance.
At least it was in Dutch!

Don't sing in English guys, this just sounds too natural.

94ayd

They made every effort to produce a forgettable presentation and they succeeded. :lol: At least had you kept it in Dutch... Why the hell does the main vocalist's hair always looks so greasy and all-over-the-place... xrofl3

Top Bottom