23 11.1%

13 6.3%

13 6.3%

11 5.3%

3 1.4%

24 11.5%

• Total voters

Sahistul

They waren't in their big day at the vocals in SF...but last place???

Last edited:

Elize

Last place... lowest points... im really done with it now please stop with it :')

seb89

It can happen to every country! Just think next year better!

seb89

So, that's good news, next year will be definitely better!

I hope we will be in the same semifinal next year!

Lazy Baba

its a real shame... i have to say 3js aren't that charming and the performance was not good..but was the song really that bad? I dont think so! But maybe its just not a song for esc..i mean even the so called 'vakjury' didnt liked it...its a real shame and imo the 3js didnt deserve this. I hope we send some trash like Ireland, cause that works, or let swedes write our song and we should hide our backings behind LEDscreens. It's kinda sad but thats how it works guys. Its not a songcontest but a televisioncompetition. Ukraine didnt have the best song (imo :p) but look what they did to stand out. We could learn from them but still i find it sad that there's no place for songs like Never Alone. Blehh im tired.

seb89

^and you should create a diaspora ;)!

LakZaNokte

Even shalalie and the toppers were better ogosh ahahaha.
those things are kinda interesting. our song this year ranked worse than 1 of our entries few years ago but ppl here thought it was better.
I guess we shouldn't judge esc songs by our (national) tastes

adnar

I loved this performance. Not fair Netherlands finished last. Good song after some years and such happens... so sorry for Dutch people!

adnar

those things are kinda interesting. our song this year ranked worse than 1 of our entries few years ago but ppl here thought it was better.
I guess we shouldn't judge esc songs by our (national) tastes

In Poland we think this was our first performance since 1994 or 1997...

LakZaNokte

In Poland we think this was our first performance since 1994 or 1997...
and 1 thing we all (cro, pol, neth) have in common? no finals in last few yrs. (this is our 2nd year in a row without finals but those that were in finals in last 6-7 yrs were all in 20something place, so, not much comfort there)

AngryAnt

Honestly it was unfair to the band and the netherlands as a whole to come last.. I thought the song before the contest was actually too good for it.
I think the camera work, style/presentation of the song probably let it down on the night, plus there did seem to be a few... vocal issues.

Really hope nothing happens in reguards to the netherlands leaving the contest though as i honestly thought this was the best song you've had for years. Guess Europe didn't share my views :(

Jeffie

I actually voted Netherlands :( Sad to see them last..

yulichka

I agree with all of you, the song deserved to qualify the final, but last place? It's a good quality song that is very pleasant to my ear. The visual representation let them down, they sticked to show who they are, I can understand, but that doesnt work for Eurovision :(

Samb

AngryAnt said:
Honestly it was unfair to the band and the netherlands as a whole to come last

Why? They sang their song (it wasn't a very good performance), people had the chance to vote on it, a lot of people in Europe preferred other songs, and so it came last. What part of this process is "unfair"?

Scooby

It's really a shameful fact that Belorussian mute girl was 5 places better placed in second semi :shock:

Top Bottom