Contact us

The Hottest Guys of ESC 2014

greece

But i still don't know why that is for me xshrug :mrgreen: , I don't dislike how he looks like, I just don't find him attractive at all.. xshrug :D

And of course I totally dislike his entry, that is totally another story..i don't have a single problem to look at his pic, like you and on moderator have with my avatar (you said that).. :)

Αnd I have any problem to watch him with all his clothes but I don't find him attractive too...xshrug You see we have exactly the same feelings for other persons :mrgreen: How nice :mrgreen:

greece

[MENTION=13025]greece[/MENTION]

Cause I still find reaction of ParadiseES unappropriate, this thread is to post who you like in ESC and not to comment about what others like and why, but OK..your choice.. ;) :)
And then why you mentioned me??

Mrm

Veteran
And then why you mentioned me??

You agreed completely with him..I'm sorry, now I have to pack myself, this evening i travel to Slovakia.. xwave greece, see you next week, and then we continue to discuss and have fun here untill ESC semis! xwave

greece

You agreed completely with him..I'm sorry, now I have to pack myself, this evening i travel to Slovakia.. xwave greece, see you next week, and then we continue to discuss and have fun here untill ESC semis! xwave

Ok goodbye ;)

Terence

Leww2YAB.jpeg

Reminds me of Marco Mengoni!

strupberry

my vote goes for Sebalter too :mrgreen:

I also like Jöran Steinhauer, but he's constantly so happy and goofy it's kinda annoying. :p
I prefer Carl Espen's energy more, well, he's also quite handsome.

The Finnish boys, if they were 10 years older, would have no competition though, especially the blondest one... ;)

Terence

Changed my avatar after a year as a tribute to the hot stuff found in Greece!

Terence

She still da queen. She told me herself to honour da Greek God.
I only follow orders from da Queen!

FilipFromSweden

None of the male participants are what I prefer of guys xshrug

Celia

I can't find a video from tonight to get a screenshot of Nikolaj Koppel but I'll just say

tumblr_mi3cxd20p71rg2mb0o2_250.gif

tumblr_m2bp6g1Wek1qjuer1.gif

Top Bottom