Veteran
F. Djemel from TWIN TWIN definitely! xheat

a5f2td.jpg
[/IMG]

14e6zh3.jpg
[/IMG]

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
There's something about Raitis, the guy with the dreadlocks from Aarzemnieki that I find myself attracted to. I'm kind of charmed by him. Jöran is nice as well.

raitis_interview.jpg

Latvia-2014-3.jpg

1982105_596482327109931_1148716213_n.jpg

ParadiseES

How can the French guys (well, except for the singer) appear in a thread called "hottest guys" is really beyond me. This used to be one of the threads you always want to see, but this year... xfaint

greece

How can the French guys (well, except for the singer) appear in a thread called "hottest guys" is really beyond me. This used to be one of the threads you always want to see, but this year... xfaint

I couldn't agree more xup

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=13025]greece[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4437]ParadiseES[/MENTION]

And what to do then, to lie in the this thread to satisfie you or to leave the forum?? :?

Can you learn to be more tolerant somehow.. :?
[MENTION=13025]greece[/MENTION]

You ask from me to be tolerant about Farid and what are you doing honey? ;) :)

But OK you are 13..so i can understand but for others..hmm..OK..who knows maybe they are 13 or less as well.. :?

ParadiseES

[MENTION=12196]Mrm[/MENTION] You are free to post this guy, a top model, Mister Bean or Chiara if you want. But the rest are also free to post that we want to rip our eyes out when we see certain guys :)

Terence

Winner for me would be the Greek singer... not the rapper!

Help?

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=12196]Mrm[/MENTION] You are free to post this guy, a top model, Mister Bean or Chiara if you want. But the rest are also free to post that we want to rip our eyes out when we see certain guys :)

OK, ParadiseES, do whatever you want... ;)

greece

[MENTION=12196]Mrm[/MENTION]

First of all you never talk about how Farid looks xshrug I have nothing against them and I am sure that they are great guys with excellent personallity. But the fact that I don't like how they look is personal. If you want insult him or whatever do it there is freedome of speech xshrug You are free to express your opinion even I agree or not... if we all agree we would get bored. And as you can see Paradise is 26 from today so you see that a people who has the double of my years has the same opinion with me

Mrm

Veteran

Everything is all right!

Mrm

Veteran

Cause I still find reaction of ParadiseES unappropriate, this thread is to post who you like in ESC and not to comment about what others like and why, but OK..your choice.. ;) :)

Mrm

Veteran
This new avatar is especially for our dear [MENTION=4437]ParadiseES[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13025]greece[/MENTION] xlove xlove xlove

greece

This new avatar is especially for our dear [MENTION=4437]ParadiseES[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13025]greece[/MENTION] xlove xlove xlove

Thanks you honey xlove Unfortunately I update my avatar lately but the other one will be for you :lol:

Mrm

Veteran
Thanks you honey xlove Unfortunately I update my avatar lately but the other one will be for you :lol:

I wonder who that will be? ahahah :mrgreen:

ParadiseES

@greece

Cause I still find reaction of ParadiseES unappropriate, this thread is to post who you like in ESC and not to comment about what others like and why, but OK..your choice.. ;) :)

Says someone who likes ......... , ................ or ...................
How old are you? :?
[/Mrm]

Please, gimme a break :rolleyes:

Mrm

Veteran
You know...same person other photos... but I have one from a live at 2014 especially for you

But i still don't know why that is for me xshrug :mrgreen: , I don't dislike how he looks like, I just don't find him attractive at all.. xshrug :D

And of course I totally dislike his entry, that is totally another story..i don't have a single problem to look at his pic, like you and on moderator have with my avatar (you said that).. :)

Mrm

Veteran
Says someone who likes ......... , ................ or ...................
How old are you? :?
[/Mrm]

Please, gimme a break :rolleyes:

Oh I give you not one, I give you two, three...ten..millions of breaks, our PRECIOUS moderator..xbow xbow xbow

Top Bottom