Contact us

The hottest guys of ESC 2013

Jopi

1358949267_7167811.jpg

hhmmm...I don't find him sexually attractive,cuz i'm straight male,but i think he's handsome. What do yout hink? xthink

Lol,not even close :D

alca

Wow some people have really weird taste! :lol: There are no hot guys this year.

A-lister

Veteran
Wow some people have really weird taste! :lol: There are no hot guys this year.

NONE?

Well... I only like 4 of all guys this year so... I agree that the majority aren't really hot though ;)

alca

There are some good looking guys, of course. But none of them strikes me as "hot".

JackBauer

This is VERY dissapointing in terms of hot guys.

Usually it's hotter than in Rome on a sunday night but this year i would have to be in a really slutty/drunken mood to sleep with more one or two of this year.

Terence

No!

And I'm gay so I can speak about the sexual attraction bit and there's just none... on the contrary he is rather off-putting even :lol:

Not to mention the eyebrows that don't help the situation!

theditz83

Veteran
Can't believe the disappointing standard of the male eye candy this year. I don't find any of the guys attractive - a couple are cute but none would get my temperature rising! :(

To the person who mentioned that Robin from :se: was cute - I have to say that I find his eyes and crazed smile extremely freaky! :eek:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree with ditz.
The OK ones are just Roberto, Farid and maybe Marco.

Anjeza

There are some good looking guys, of course. But none of them strikes me as "hot".

xyeah Guess for me the hottest boys this year will be those who are watching ESC with me - or maybe one of the spokepersons...

Celia

I've seen more pictures of Marco and I don't like him that much...

And the :is: representative isn't hot, but I find him cute :oops: (I have a weakness for Scandinavian guys)
Eyr+Ingi+Gunnlaugsson+images.png

If only he cut his hair!

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I also like Alexis Archontis & Elias Kozas from Koza Mostra :gr: :twisted:

11363_126930357486882_789800753_n.jpg

Alexis Archontis (on the left) is the best looking male this year, not fan of Ilias Kozas, he's just cute!

Jonas Gygax looked quite hot in the video but in the pictures he doesn't look that hot...

JonasGygax01-430x645.png

Lithuanian guy is cute but he's got something that makes me want to punch him in the face, not that much like Donny Montell, but still...

I think Farid is so overrated... I don't find him hot at all. He's just somewhat ok looking, nothing more.

Robin & Roberto are so ugly IMO

seb89

Marco Mengoni for me xheart!!! First guy I really find attractive in ESC.

I also like the guys from Koza Mostra and the Lithuanian guy.

FilipFromSweden

I nominate Valentina Monetta

A-lister

Veteran
Alexis Archontis (on the left) is the best looking male this year, not fan of Ilias Kozas, he's just cute!

Jonas Gygax looked quite hot in the video but in the pictures he doesn't look that hot...

JonasGygax01-430x645.png

Lithuanian guy is cute but he's got something that makes me want to punch him in the face, not that much like Donny Montell, but still...

I think Farid is so overrated... I don't find him hot at all. He's just somewhat ok looking, nothing more.

Robin & Roberto are so ugly IMO

I like both the Greek guys that's on that pic... however the lead-singer seem to be a bit too short for my taste...

Jonas comes across as hot in moving pictures but not on photos that much... but I think he is sorta hot, just not photogenic that's all... and yeah in the video he is really yummy :twisted:

You really dislike Donny? I think he is a combo of hot and cute... which is not that common... I tend not to go for "cute" guys but he has a combo ;)

Farid is hot... but he also seem to be a bit too short though :(

Top Bottom