• Tea

81 56.6%
  • Coffee

62 43.4%

• Total voters

Milos-BC

I like both, but prefer coffee :D

seb89

A while ago I voted 'tea', but atm I drink as much tea as coffee.

At school I always drink coffee (it's energy to handle the kids), but at home always tea. In a coffee house I mostly drink tea (ginger love!!) and latte :D.

Milos-BC

coffee is not good for health.

Since when is coffee not good for your health?

Too much coffee can be of course (any abnormal dose of anything is bad), but a cup or 2 of coffee daily is good for the health, on the contrary. Especially for people who have weak circulation :)

seb89

Since when is coffee not good for your health?

Too much coffee can be of course (any abnormal dose of anything is bad), but a cup or 2 of coffee daily is good for the health, on the contrary. Especially for people who have weak circulation :)

Agree, it's a good and as bad as tea :).

pinkchiffon

I literally can't choose. I've had to switch almost entirely to tea for the time being, since I'm studying in Russia for half the summer and coffee (that's not instant) is difficult to come by, but I've splurged on a couple of real lattes from a cafe and they've been among the happiest moments of my month.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
My vote has edged tea into the lead!xyes I'm certain I would spontaneously combust if tea were to be taken away from me for more than a few hours. On the other hand I have never got on with coffee. Just don't like the taste of it.

A-lister

Veteran
TEA TEA TEA TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I rarely drink coffee (actually it's rather disgusting :lol:), but I like "candy coffee" such in flavored Coffee Latte and stuff... but nah... tea is still the best!

Leaf

I don't like either :eek: Well, that may be since I've had tea like once or twice, and because I was really sick and couldn't sleep. And I hate hot beverages even if it's freezing cold outside. Instead of coffee I drink iced cappuccinos.

Celia

Mmm...I'll go with coffee. I love capuccino! I don't drink coffe really often though. Most of the times I've used it to stay up during my exams periods.
There's only one kind of tea I like: what they sell at my supermarket at "English Breakfast Tea" :mrgreen:. The simple kind I guess, with milk and a bit of sugar. Love to have a cup in winter :D but Green Tea, Red Tea, etc. I hate :?

The best thing is this xheartxheartxheart
colacao.jpg

Cocoa and milk xheat yummy!

CaraMia

Well, I voted for tea but I rarely drink it (probably only when I'm feeling sick). Although I like the taste and smell of coffee, I can't really drink it because it makes me shake a lot and I won't be able to sleep at night :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I don't either of them very often. However i would prefer to drink tea than i would coffee. I can't stand coffee.

r3gg13

I drink both coffee and tea, though I drink coffee much more often than tea.

I might have a coffee addiction as I don't feel normal when I haven't had my daily dose of coffee :lol:. I mean like seriously, I need my daily dose of coffee.

As for tea, I like Japanese ocha, it's light and calming. But it tends to just taste like herby hot water :lol:

Top Bottom