Tea or Coffee?

Tea or Coffee?

• Tea

81 56.6%
  • Coffee

62 43.4%

• Total voters

Fierro

Coffee is natural drug thus harmful, so I choose tea.

*secretly craving coffee*

HayashiM

Veteran
In my case, slightly adapted words of an immortal Classic apply (1000 points for anyone who recognises the original quote ;) ):
“Coffee or tea with your cake?” he was so excited that he said, “Both,” and then, so as not to seem greedy, he added, “but don’t bother about the cake, please.”
Coffee is for the mornings, while tea is great anytime. Especially the indian tea with milk, cinnamon, ginger, clove and cardamom xheart

Last edited:

ESC94

I´m generally more a coffee person, but it really depends of the daytime. In the morning and in the afternoon I always drink coffee, but in the evening before I go to sleep I usually drink a cup of tea, mostly peppermint.

Last edited:

Miloutchi

Tea, definitely tea. I have about 15 different kinds at home and I drink tea almost every day during the colder times of the year. My favorite tea is probably fennel.

I only like coffee if it is mixed with a questionably high amount of milk.

Sandy

I do drink more coffee but i do like tea too..

usually i have less tea on summer and enjoy the tea more when it is cold .. anyways i do not drink a lot on either

When i have coffee it is just black coffee no sugar(i guess because i do not drink milk) and i can not have sugar on my coffee as already i found to be sweet as it is lol ..oh no sugar on Tea either .. My favourite tea is peppermint tea i have the most, and second is matcha tea also chamomile tea.. the rest sometimes if i want something different

If i have to vote will be coffee as i have it more often ..

yuya.rooo

Definitely tea. I can’t even stand the smell of coffee but I’ve got no idea why. Maybe cause my parents always drank waaaaay too much and I got sick of it.
At first I thought this is gonna be a thread where we share recipes from our countries xpunishWe should definitely consider that one day though, I would love to see and hear what y’all are eating and preparing in your countries

LastDreamer

Banned
Water.
From two options : tea. I didn't drink coffee for last 15 or maybe even 20 years.

foldpaw

I am not a fan of tea until I tasted brown sugar milk tea. So both coffee and tea are addicting for me.

cjig123

For me, The only similarity they have is they make me poop every morning. But i love caffeine and that's why coffee is my choice. I drink coffee and Goli Nutrition every morning to make my day complete.

Jeremiah

I chose tea in the quiz above but than I realised that my favourite drink is simple water :)

JenJen94

Atm it's probably tea as I'm drinking so much of that lately-namely the herbal kind of teas! I love them

However I do like a good coffee-Americanos and Lattes namely :)

Top Bottom