6 3.2%

28 15.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Sweden-scaled.jpg

esc87fan

Audience exit polls for the AC duels...

1. Anis Don Demina – “Vem e som oss” 102 votes (26%)
  2. Felix Sandman – “Boys with Emotions” 81 votes (21%)
  3. Méndez feat. Alvaro Estrella – “Vamos Amigos” 56 votes (14%)
  4. Malou Prytz – “Ballerina” 53 votes (13.5%)
  5. Drängarna – “Piga och dräng” 38 votes (10%)
  6. Paul Rey – “Talking in My Sleep” 27 votes (7%)
  7. Frida Öhrn – “We Are One” 23 votes (6%)
  8. Ellen Benediktson & Simon Peyron – “Surface” 10 votes (2.5%)
Therefore, they believe that Anis, Felix, Mendez and Malou will win their duels

FilipFromSweden

My official prediction in the app (yes, you can predict results in the app and receive trophies as well as check your friends predictions)

1. Anis Don Demina wins

2. Paul Rey wins

3. Frida Öhrn wins

4. Drängarna wins

reginanoctis

As per usual, Andra chansen means my father's birthday party and trying to watch MF with relatives who just don't seem to know what "quiet" means. (This year: a dozen people ages 9 to 77) Hopefully some leave early. I usually think fine, it's just AC, the least important week, but this year's Hall of Fame medley sounds like fun and I don't want irritating uncles and whatnot interrupting ... :rolleyes:

Swedenvision

Ok, some Andra chansen preditctions.

What I THINK:

Duel 1- Anis Don Demina vs Ellen & Simon

Duel 2- Malou Prytz vs Paul Rey

Duel 3- Felix vs Frida (Might be closer than we think)

Duel 4- Mendez & Alvaro vs Drängarna

What I WANT:

Duel 1- Ellen & Simon

Duel 2- Paul Rey

Duel 3- Frida

Duel 4- Drängarna

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I know it's AC tonight but the only acts I care about are all in duel 1 and 4 so I don't have much to say.

Time for me to share my thoughts about the 3 big girls DTF

Dotter - Bulletproof :7:
Typical Sweden but she manages to sell it live, even though she seemed breathless more often than not and not always on point with her vocals. But maybe that is the reason the magic occurs ? Usually this type of song leaves me cold but the more I listen to it the more it is growing on me.
Bulletproof is giving me winner vibes, but you know, not just Melfest winner vibes.

Anna Bergendahl – Kingdom Come :6:
I love her voice, and this song does a good job in showcasing her habilities. It sounds like an anthem indeed,
but I find the little package a little empty.

Hanna Ferm - Brave :6:
The whole performance looks a bit too much like a 00's teenage track to me. Still, the chorus is stuck in my head and I like the intro. She has work to do though, she was breathless for most of the song

FilipFromSweden

Andra Chansen now works the way that for an entry to win, it needs to be #1 with at least 5 voting groups out of 8 (7 age groups and the regular televote group). I could see Felix winning 3-9, 10-15 and 16-29, but the other age groups I predict Frida Öhrn will take making it 5-3

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I know it's AC tonight but the only acts I care about are all in duel 1 and 4 so I don't have much to say.

Time for me to share my thoughts about the 3 big girls DTF

Dotter - Bulletproof :7:
Typical Sweden but she manages to sell it live, even though she seemed breathless more often than not and not always on point with her vocals. But maybe that is the reason the magic occurs ? Usually this type of song leaves me cold but the more I listen to it the more it is growing on me.
Bulletproof is giving me winner vibes, but you know, not just Melfest winner vibes.

Anna Bergendahl – Kingdom Come :6:
I love her voice, and this song does a good job in showcasing her habilities. It sounds like an anthem indeed,
but I find the little package a little empty.

Hanna Ferm - Brave :6:
The whole performance looks a bit too much like a 00's teenage track to me. Still, the chorus is stuck in my head and I like the intro. She has work to do though, she was breathless for most of the song

Those are the only three finalists right now for me worth (sort of in the guess of Hanna Ferm) caring about, and your ordering would be the same as mine. I like both Dotter and Anna, but then they are missing something in their compositions that make me go "wow". The Bulletproof performance meanwhile certainly does make me go wow many times over. It's very much the obvious choice for Sweden here. They could win the whole contest with it. I'd like to see Anna's redemption though too. I get some joy from Hanna's song cause that 00s pop was my thing back in the day, but the performance isn't great and how overhyped the entry is sort of irritates me. Give the song to someone else and its 6th in a semi.

Sweden hopefully tonight will gift me a song I like more than Bulletproof in the final
source.gif

DanielLuis

Those are the only three finalists right now for me worth (sort of in the guess of Hanna Ferm) caring about, and your ordering would be the same as mine. I like both Dotter and Anna, but then they are missing something in their compositions that make me go "wow". The Bulletproof performance meanwhile certainly does make me go wow many times over. It's very much the obvious choice for Sweden here. They could win the whole contest with it. I'd like to see Anna's redemption though too. I get some joy from Hanna's song cause that 00s pop was my thing back in the day, but the performance isn't great and how overhyped the entry is sort of irritates me. Give the song to someone else and its 6th in a semi.

Sweden hopefully tonight will gift me a song I like more than Bulletproof in the final
source.gif

This is 100% the truth. I mean "Brave" is basically "Nobody" from semi-final 2. If Hanna Ferm was singing that song and Klara was singing "Brave" instead we would have seen "Nobody" go DTF and "Brave" go to AC or be eliminated.

Top Bottom