Banned

LastDreamer

Banned

LastDreamer

Banned

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Ohh, why yes dear. All my finest musical endeavours and those of Miss Sanna Nielsen may be easily framed beautifully for all to see on the interwebs through the help of various kind plugins. These days it's just an easy click away.

Hyacinth Buck- Sorry, Buckét. xheart TV Legend with a private white slim line telephone with no connection what so ever to business or trade, especially not one of foreign extraction.

PinchyCrabstina

Something interesting to consider when trying to predict the jury results:

The international juries will award half of the points in the Melodifestivalen final. The 8 jury groups in 2019 come from Portugal, Austria, Australia, Cyprus, France, Finland, the United Kingdom and Israel.

In selecting the participating countries, the producers are using their international contacts to find a jury chairman who can compose a representative group of members. The instructions are simple: Vote for the song that you think will get the best position in the Eurovision Song Contest.

https://blogg.svt.se/melodifestival...nternationella-juryn-i-melodifestivalen-2020/

Maybe this is old news but I didn't realize this was the only judging criteria.

tsegaye

Something interesting to consider when trying to predict the jury results:

https://blogg.svt.se/melodifestival...nternationella-juryn-i-melodifestivalen-2020/

Maybe this is old news but I didn't realize this was the only judging criteria.

Yeah, it has been like this every year. I can't imagine them NOT favoring Dotter over the other favourites, maybe giving Paul Rey high points as well if he qualifies. In the televote it feels like Hanna has it in the bag, but if Dotter can stay right behind her this should be enough to bring it home.

LastDreamer

Banned
Small quiz : Can you to determine MF song from this cover version on :ru: language ?

LastDreamer

Banned

FilipFromSweden

The microphone only version is bullshit. If he could do such vocals in Eurovision he can for sure do it on Melodifestivalen

FilipFromSweden

Did you hear his Eurovision performance? The final chorus was a total mess, especially in the semi-final.

I think he did fine. The microphone only is still bullshit

Top Bottom