6 3.2%

28 15.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Sweden-scaled.jpg

A-lister

Veteran
Malou or Paul Rey making it through? I'd say Malou, Paul Rey's entry is great, but a bit soulless...

Whatever, Dotter, you can do whatever you want to me, she could turn me straight at once tbh

I prefer Paul Rey's entry over Malou's , Malou's entry is dated budget Sia gone wrong, juvenile performance, juvenile lyrics and weak live vocals... Paul Rey's isn't anything spectacular either but slightly more quality.

As for the others I couldn't care less, "Surface" is better than Anis, but I'd pick Anis for the novelty factor as "Surface" is pretty standard and generic... Felix Sandman is better than Frida, although none of them are good, and Mendez vs. Drängarna is like picking between two evils...

John1

I prefer Paul Rey's entry over Malou's , Malou's entry is dated budget Sia gone wrong, juvenile performance, juvenile lyrics and weak live vocals... Paul Rey's isn't anything spectacular either but slightly more quality.

As for the others I couldn't care less, "Surface" is better than Anis, but I'd pick Anis for the novelty factor as "Surface" is pretty standard and generic... Felix Sandman is better than Frida, although none of them are good, and Mendez vs. Drängarna is like picking between two evils...

I'm pretty sure that none of AC qualifiers is going to win anyway. There's no way that Felix is winning (and thanks God...)

A-lister

Veteran
I'm pretty sure that none of AC qualifiers is going to win anyway. There's no way that Felix is winning (and thanks God...)

Oh, I'm certain none of them will win, but still 4 of them will fill spots in the final

FilipFromSweden

Evidence for Andra Chansen week:

- Shirley Clamp 2004
- Nordman 2008
- Sibel 2008
- Caroline Af Uglas 2009 who finished 2nd
- Loreen 2011, maybe wouldn't have come back to do Euphoria?
- The Moniker 2011, finished 2nd
- Thorsten Flinck 2012, televote bronze medalist
- Robin Stjernberg, won Melodifestivalen 2013
- Felix Sandman 2018 who finished 2nd
- Once every other year a duel or two is really exciting

Evidence against Andra Chansen week:

- The lowkey embarassing aspect of watching not-good-enough-to-qualify entries fight to be in the finale
- Eurovision isn't about growers, there isn't really time for that once a song competes against 40 others in one week
- Nothing new
- Boring

Mrm

Veteran
who i WANT to qualify from AC
Ellen Benediktson & Simon Peyron
Malou Prytz
Frida Öhrn
Méndez feat. Alvaro Estrella

who WILL qualify
Anis don Demina
Paul Rey
Felix Sandman
Drängarna

:( :( :(
All opposite.. :eek: :lol:
My choices are:
Ellen Benediktson & Simon Peyron
Malou Prytz
Felix Sandman
4th duel I cant decide, I love both, want both in the final.. :(

Mimmon

Veteran
Once again Im going to post my favourite Melfest perfomances
This time in my opinion biggest robberies

LastDreamer

Banned
Frida Ohrn for shocking triple win. xcheer
Firstly in Andra, after it in the final and later on Eurovision.

Ezio

Veteran
Bulletproof would become my new number 1 if it were chosen already

BorisBubbles

Veteran
are we posting favourite mello entries? Yes we are and here is mine:

I WAS BORN 7 MILLION YEARS AGO
IN SWEDEN, ~AFRICA~
I AM ~LA CAMILLA~
AND I RULE THE WORLD
*lipsyncs out of tune*

This was the *FIRST* NF song I ever listened to lol and probably still my favourite? God what a rollercoaster of bad taste, FLARING homosexuality, double entendres, out-of-sync playbacking, christianity-dismantling and trippy EDM tracks. Everything I would love in a "live" performance condesced in three minutes of outrageous, decadent flamboyance (but Boris, absolutely nothing is being sung live. Yesss, exactly. :love: xdiablo KINGS AND QUEEN OF LAZY COMEBACKS xheart333333)

I will also point out to you the exquisite detail of La Camilla having a cross bedazzled in fake swarowski gems on her crotch area which is now something you will no longer be able to unsee. You can thank me later.

Oh and La Camilla leaving the group IMMEDIATELY after they NQ'd because Alexander and Jean-Pierre weren't paying her enough for her out-of-sync lipsyncs, completely torpedo'ing the comeback they had been planning for months xheart we truly aren't worthy of Her presence.

PinchyCrabstina

are we posting favourite mello entries? Yes we are and here is mine:

I WAS BORN 7 MILLION YEARS AGO
IN SWEDEN, ~AFRICA~
I AM ~LA CAMILLA~
AND I RULE THE WORLD
*lipsyncs out of tune*

This was the *FIRST* NF song I ever listened to lol and probably still my favourite? God what a rollercoaster of bad taste, FLARING homosexuality, double entendres, out-of-sync playbacking, christianity-dismantling and trippy EDM tracks. Everything I would love in a "live" performance condesced in three minutes of outrageous, decadent flamboyance (but Boris, absolutely nothing is being sung live. Yesss, exactly. :love: xdiablo KINGS AND QUEEN OF LAZY COMEBACKS xheart333333)

I will also point out to you the exquisite detail of La Camilla having a cross bedazzled in fake swarowski gems on her crotch area which is now something you will no longer be able to unsee. You can thank me later.

I LOVE this entry. Every now and then this entry crosses my mind and each time that happens I can't help but to chuckle to myself.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
One could argue that "Rockin' the ride" would look good in a Gay Pride Parade.

They would be wrong.

"Rockin' the ride" is the Gay Pride Parade.

reginanoctis

I have plenty of old forgotten favourites, here's one!
I was going to say that it had probably been given something more than just a glitter curtain now, but on the other hand that's pretty much what Frida Öhrn has this year so .... Speaking of Frida, I can't NOT share her song from that very same semi in 2004, can I?

FilipFromSweden

and

and before it got remixed, idk if the original is on Spotify anymore

BorisBubbles

Veteran
KOM KOM KOM
MEDAN SOM SOM SOMMAREN
ÄNNU HÄGER SIG KVAR
MEDAN NATTEN ÄNNU ÄR LJUM
OCH VAR LENGTA LOCKAR OCH DRAR

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Sweden 👏 Should 👏 have 👏 sent 👏 Kom 👏 in 👏 2010!

you would have qualified for sure and probably done quite well x

Top Bottom