6 3.2%

28 15.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Sweden-scaled.jpg

Ezio

Veteran
Dotter probably has more international streams?

Dotter has great international appeal. Hannah really is as generic as Melodifestivalen can get. For me, Dotter is the only viable choice.
Anna, too, is too much a Swedish product. Pleasant for all their friendly neighbours, but not good enough for Eurovision. A flop would be devastating for her.

With Dotter, Sweden would be in it to win it. With the others, in it to flop again. 10th flop anniversary anyway.

FilipFromSweden

I'm bored so here we go

:12: Victor Crone
:10: Dotter
:8: Hanna Ferm

:7: Paul Rey
:6: Felix Sandman
:5: The Mamas
:4: Anna Bergendahl
:3: Anis Don Demina
:2: Malou Prytz
:1: Frida Öhrn

Realest

For those who are interested (probably Noone), here is the Video for "Boys with Emotions".

Realest

Felix reminds me of Benjamin Ingrosso and i guess that he would get a similar result in Rotterdam!

Yes, I think Televote would be similar. Juryscore might be much worse (80-120 Points I think), so he wouldnt be the best Choice resultwise.

Alaska49

It's just crazy to me Hanna Ferm's odds are 5.5 when she is doing the best on YouTube and Spotify. Perhaps I should put 100kr...
hanna's youtube views are so weird though. she has more views than dotter but waaaaaay fewer comments. dotter has like, ten times more comments and also double the likes. this suggests dotter's views are more organic. hanna's amount of comments and likes are more in line with anna's, who has a lot less views than both. who is watching hanna so much without liking or commenting?

Citelis

Of course she has way fewer comments because the comments on Hanna's video need approval. If you comment on Hanna's video and then you enter the video without your account then the comment won't appear! Actually only on Dotter's video comments do not need approval.

FilipFromSweden

hanna's youtube views are so weird though. she has more views than dotter but waaaaaay fewer comments. dotter has like, ten times more comments and also double the likes. this suggests dotter's views are more organic. hanna's amount of comments and likes are more in line with anna's, who has a lot less views than both. who is watching hanna so much without liking or commenting?

Both a joke and an honest answer: her gay best friend who I know

BorisBubbles

Veteran
NANNE YOU GOT YOUR WISH YOU FUCKING REDNECK -- Suzette Amaya, BorisBubbles.

Schlagerman1

^ And she is ready to pack her high heels and go to America, she said in an interview to Aftonbladet, so we might have to expect her to show up next week sometime! :D GO NANNE! xbike

It is so interesting that this year in ESC has quite many songs that Björkman & Gunnarsson could only dream off being in MF, like Australia, Czech Republic and now Germany, songs that are modern and also well made for their respective kind of pop. Also that it happens the same year as MF actually has quite few well made pop bangers this time around. That must be something that gives SVT a slight worry for the future. :cool:

LastDreamer

Banned

A-lister

Veteran
Andra Chansen week is soooooo booooooooooring

Exactly, I wanted SVT to scrap this for years but $$$ talks... greedy ba$tards... as if getting state subsidies, forced taxation and the government with partners (who de facto runs SVT) now even partly owns the biggest private competitor (hello democracy!) isn't enough? :lol:

But seriously, it's just a drag to keep this concept, but then MF for the past years has all been quantity over quality (yes there are a couple of gems but generally speaking) so I guess it fits the current formula to just drag this on...

John1

Malou or Paul Rey making it through? I'd say Malou, Paul Rey's entry is great, but a bit soulless...

Whatever, Dotter, you can do whatever you want to me, she could turn me straight at once tbh

Top Bottom