Finland
Latvia
Scania
Svealand

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It's cause I'm WorldVision's true pop princess and Ana is obviously a fraud who secretly listens to Arcade on repeat. Observe!

59% :de:
Imiq.gif
xheart
59% :paci:
Imiq.gif
xheart
58% :west:
Imiq.gif
xheart

50% ::midw
Imiq.gif
xheart

61NJZZSRCBL.jpg

Actually high key iconic and I love how Calvin is still there on 50%.

Rainy entering his true Pop Princess era. ayee

dogmeat

Hey @Alevender I'm wondering... Have you tried toying a little with the graph? I mean entering different constants. It might lead to interesting conclusions. I'm assuming you use a similar algorithm.
Here's my case:
53rWGCU.png
wW6Q3YR.png

On the right are latest NSC pots. On the left is a graph generated from the same nations' voting stats, but under different settings (edge weight influence is twice stronger on the right). The pot division looks pretty self-evident on the right, but somewhat random on the left.

I used to generate graphs like the one of the left and then draw the pots arbitrarily. However, a short while ago I experimented a little, and changed the settings to accentuate the close-knit groups. It revealed 3 very distinct centers, and left much less to subjectivity.

I would love to see how different WV pots could behave if you do something similar.

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey @Alevender I'm wondering... Have you tried toying a little with the graph? I mean entering different constants. It might lead to interesting conclusions. I'm assuming you use a similar algorithm.

I used to generate graphs like the one of the left and then draw the pots arbitrarily. However, a short while ago I experimented a little, and changed the settings to accentuate the close-knit groups. It revealed 3 very distinct centers, and left much less to subjectivity.

I would love to see how different WV pots could behave if you do something similar.
Hi, thank you for sharing your story and sorry for answering you so late, as I never received your mention. Anyway, for next edition (153) I have scheduled a new pot graph as the latest one was designed for 149, so I will have a perfect chance to look into.

Nicholas123

10th place (in a board i am not 100% sure of what means, lmao) after a million years i'm participating in this. I would like to thank my mum, my dad, my friends, my cat, and all of you who believed in me. You love me, you really love me. :mrgreen:

Top Bottom