Scania
Svealand

Last edited by a moderator:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
@Alevender- now this was fast, Elgars! :eek:
WV 131
50% or more:

:lv: :svea: 90% *the 3 of us are so regular! Most of the times you guys are my top 2, despite our little differences. :mrgreen: xlove
::cepo 88% *our record so far, Mike! xlove Who would say a year ago that we would reach this high to what our taste compatibility concerns! :lol: xheart God bless this change of yours! xpray :mrgreen:*
:ar: 82% *this has been our best result for a long time* xheart
:ca: 80% *ups and downs, but here's :ca: back to my hot top! xacademic*
:ma: 79% *a breath of fresh air brought you to WV xlove or should I say that it was a hot one xheat*
:tr: 68% *most of the times you're here... :D you've sent one of my favourite songs from your realm this time, xheart*
:is: :hu: 67% ::*:ICELAND has become regular again and HUNGARY keeps its ups and downs with Norway :p*
:fi: 62% *the most underrated country IMO :( Don't give up*
:nrwe: 54% *I'm sure we share more taste wise than what this percentage shows, but I'm satisfied with you being at my top again. :mrgreen:
:ua: 50%
*Ukraine is back at my top :D*

Last edited:

ferret

🇬🇧 131

:br: 0%
::bury 0%
:dk: 0%
:de: 0% vote +
:west: 0%

Dear ones! Currently, UK 2020 NF is being held especially for you! xcheer
All in order to be able to choose a song that will get at least 1 point from you. We are waiting for everyone! xwave

Arion

:au:

Over 50%
Barbados 74%
Ostlandet 67%
Southern USA 65%
Seoul 62%
Poland 58%
Ukraine 58%
Iran 55%
Sweden 54%
Italy 52%
Berlin 51%

Special Mention:
Norway 0%

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
How is it counted ?
The similarity consists of common regions/countries, so I take into account the final top 10 of two players, e.g. 🇲🇦 @Morocco2021 and 🇵🇱 @Genesis. The table says it is 24%, let's see how it is counted.
131e.png

You have 4 countries you have both voted for, 🇺🇸🇳🇴🇹🇷🇫🇷
As neither of you qualified for the final, top 10 remains the same, 12 in this table being the actual 12 you gave to another country/region; if you qualify, → 12 your own C/R, (e.g. 🇺🇸 as seen above) 10 → C/R you gave 12 to, 8 → your 10 etc.
Then multiply the results:
🇺🇸 7x8 = 56
🇳🇴 5x2 = 10
🇹🇷 6x4 = 24
🇫🇷 3x6 =
Sum them up, 56+10+24+18 = 108. The result is divided by 448, the max value one can receive, in this case 108/448 = 0,2410... 24%.
I put all the data together and based on average similarities of 10 editions pots are created to balance the draw. Pots A, B, D, E, F have high average similarity between their members, it is around 45% exceptions being B and F that have total average of ~55%, and pot C that seems to have lower av. similarity, 34%, which is healthy for the contest, to have one pot that has mixed results between its members, but still high enough to organize a system.
What matters you, it is clear you will be assigned to pot F very soon, by that I mean WV 132 but I will have to look into results of other players.

Himan

I always have the feeling I can give 12 to anyone.

Uto

Veteran
Put me back in D where my home is. I feel victimized by the fact pot A and B are sending relatively strong stuff last couple editions.

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
Put me back in D where my home is. I feel victimized by the fact pot A and B are sending relatively strong stuff last couple editions.
At first I got confused because I thought that you were assigned to pot D for 132. I went back to the first post to see if I am wrong, and it says that Iran actually is in pot D. For some reason my mind is keep mixing both you and Himan. Anyone else having this problem? :-)
What I can say about your actual pot, the thing is, your average similarity with pot D has dropped by a few % and most of your top connections are with C/E members at the moment but maybe next time you can improve it, should not be that difficult for a person who has participated in less than 10 editions :-)

Top Bottom