Latvia
Scania
Svealand

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I mean I'm just saying xshrug

No hate to pot 1, in fact pot 1 and 3 are our closest allies and we all stand together against the radical capitalists from the right side. However we as pot 2 contribute to the contest in ways #1 can't like Asia-POP, old school dance, R&B, Hip-Hop. Not saying they never do that, but it's more trademark for us. It's good to be a pot 2-er, be proud xbunny

Imagine a pot led by Anaraqueen and DenizESC, literally the two biggest icons of the entire forum tho xheat

Ashley who? We don't know him

All i'm reading here is jealousy. I'm sorry you feel you must resort to such underhand attacks to feel better about the fact your pot flirts with Fascism from the right. You may well be a close ally of pot 1 but at least we can show true dedication to the cause and hold our heads high. Really you can only dream of reaching such refinement of a true pot 1 entry anyway. I mean your record at qualifying as a pot is in the toilet, while ours is solid and home to 5 WV winners. xqueenbitch Now if you don't mind, the monthly pot 1 beach holiday to the Caribbean is about to start and I simply couldn't miss it.

giphy.gif

xo

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

DenizESC

Banned
All i'm reading here is jealousy. I'm sorry you feel you must resort to such underhand attacks to feel better about the fact your pot flirts with Fascism from the right. You may well be a close ally of pot 1 but at least we can show true dedication to the cause and hold our heads high. Really you can only dream of reaching such refinement of a true pot 1 entry anyway. I mean your record at qualifying as a pot is in the toilet, while ours is solid and home to 5 WV winners. xqueenbitch Now if you don't mind, the monthly pot 1 beach holiday to the Caribbean is about to start and I simply couldn't miss it.

giphy.gif

xo

https://youtu.be/0cU5hxO2Q3o

2:36-2:45

But I agree, we should unite again against these dangerous fascists that don't understand that communism is the only way! ...I mean communist music ofc. Let's put our differences aside bcs what unites us is so much bigger, we as pot 2 like to keep the original ways of Karl Marx as our guide, y'all stan Lenin and Stalin as well but we are all communists and we should build on that and destroy all the capitalists! I mean have a more fun WV, not political ofc.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why does my pot have another pot in the middle of it? :lol:

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
WV 116

[MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] may I have the Excel of WV 115? I could not find it anywhere. Danke schön
[MENTION=15700]JSSArcos[/MENTION] [MENTION=15499]Ausesken[/MENTION] The first post will have some minor changes (Pot N), please do not forget to check it when making the draw

For the edition after (118) there will be a new pot graph.

E. Central Russia Pot N → Pot 5 [MENTION=9149]Shmelsasha[/MENTION] ::mazo Mazovia Pot N → Pot 4 [MENTION=16440]Mainshow[/MENTION] :ba: Bosnia & Herzegovina Pot N → Pot 1 [MENTION=15942]Journalist[/MENTION]

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
this is the first time in such a long that that I don't have no zero percent on anyone!!!

and my highest compatibility being with :seou: xheat talk about patriotism

Eulaliya

::berl WV116

70% :us:
63% :neus:
62% Solomon Islands
59% :pe:
53% :it:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Yes! I've made it to Pot 4

xheart

I will try to not disappoint you guys with Pomerania's debut entry!

Welcome to the bipolar pot :lol:

Surprising similarities for WV116 :eek:
60% :jp: [MENTION=11243]ZoboCamel[/MENTION] just like in the old times haha
54% :wale:
52% :fi::il: [MENTION=15700]JSSArcos[/MENTION] xheat [MENTION=12072]Amir[/MENTION] :eek:

Amir

Veteran
Welcome to the bipolar pot :lol:

Surprising similarities for WV116 :eek:
60% :jp: [MENTION=11243]ZoboCamel[/MENTION] just like in the old times haha
54% :wale:
52% :fi::il: [MENTION=15700]JSSArcos[/MENTION] xheat [MENTION=12072]Amir[/MENTION] :eek:

CrispComplicatedBalloonfish-small.gif

Ausesken

[MENTION=15047]Alevender[/MENTION] Mazovia and Mexico are now Pomerania and Romania; the first post should be updated to avoid a later confusion

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
goodness. I'm in the middle now, I regret moving to Mid-Atlantic now.

50% +

84% :cali:
82% :gr: :lond: :mx:
81% :bg:
71% :seou:
70% :de:
64% :ba: :se:
54% :es:
53% :hr:

an elite group of people. xheat I don't think i've had so many so high.

Top Bottom