14 7.0%

7 3.5%

10 5.0%

11 5.5%

11 5.5%

• Total voters

ESCfan

Re: SPAIN 2013

^ I love them too, but don't doubt: they WILL NOT participate in ESC.

Hahaha...I am also sure,I don't think they need something like that...just I would like to see a spanish victory because of them....
Can we see at least Amaia Montero???

ParadiseES

Unfortunately, we will not see Amaral in ESC either :(
It would be awesome cause they're one of the best bands in the Spanish scene, and cause they would be the second ESC participants from my region (Aragon), after David Civera in 2001.

Amaia Montero is not impossible though, but it wouldn't be next year since she's busy with her new album right now. But her songs are much weaker than La Oreja's.

Celia

Amaia's solo career is pretty boring IMO.
But I'd love LOVG, they're so good! Unfortunately they've never shown any interest in the contest.
I hope next year's representative will be at least as good as Pastora xheart

ayzelto

If we were 10th with Quédate conmigo I think it will be pretty impossible for Spain to reach top 10 again. Maybe we could try to sing in English, not all the song but it could give points to us. And please, English for adults not 'come on and shake me, come on and take me' or 'I love you mi vida'. Or be ready for the bottom once again :D

alca

If we were 10th with Quédate conmigo I think it will be pretty impossible for Spain to reach top 10 again. Maybe we could try to sing in English, not all the song but it could give points to us. And please, English for adults not 'come on and shake me, come on and take me' or 'I love you mi vida'. Or be ready for the bottom once again :D

DON'T YOU DARE EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING THAT!!! NONO NONO IOTAP

Sim

^^ that's true; when Quedate conmigo was sung in english, you would be higher than 10th
but please stick at Spanish!
It's such a lovely language!

CypriotGirl

Veteran

But people love Spanish language, why to try in English? I heard many people discussing about the Italian entry this year being mostly in English, and they were very disappointed, because people love to listen to songs in Spanish & Italian...

Celia

I don't want our representative to sing in English, no way! I'd even love many other countries to stick to their native languages.
We have seen this year that a good artist can take us higher on the board...we just need THE song to have a chance, and it should be in Spanish, as always.
(Just look at this year's top 10! Estonian, Albanian, Serbian, language from Udmurtia (grannies' language, I don't know how to write it), Spanish, and a little bit of Italian. There's no need of singing in English)

ayzelto

I like Spain trying with Spanish too. I love Spanish as well, but it hasn't worked very properly during the last years... And after seeing how Quédate conmigo was 10th deserving to be in the top 5 I realized that maybe we could try with English, to see what happens.
Don't suffer anyway, I really doubt that Spain will ever send a song in English; I can't see TVE doing that

ParadiseES

Our ESC song must represent Spanish music scene and 80% songs are in Spanish. However, I want the best song to represent us and I don't care if it's in Spanish, English or Mandarine Chinese.

I don't want out songs to be translated into Spanish because we HAVE TO sing in Spanish, neither to be translated into English to have more chances.

SpZ

I would vote for these guys or someone similar trying to represent Spain again (yes i know they are from Andorra, but they have also taken part of Spanish nf)

Torrevieja

MONICA NARANJO.

Kryptonite

What about Malú? Is there any chance to see her on Eurovision stage? :D

I love her songs, voice and her looks. I think that she would be an amazing choice for Eurovision.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Top Bottom