11 5.5%

11 5.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Espa_a.png

Sabiondo

Re: SPAIN 2013

Coral plesse..¡¡¡ She was so robbed in 2011, if Pastora make a good result, she might keep the good results ;)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

Coral plesse..¡¡¡ She was so robbed in 2011, if Pastora make a good result, she might keep the good results ;)

Actually that was in 2010 but I totally agree with you. I highly doubt that she'd give it another shot though, she was quite disatisfied with the outcome.

Gnowall

Guys really... i don´t know how much do you like Coral. She acted like a child when she lost her last Spanish NF. I prefier Monica Naranjo XD.

Who knows, maybe on 2013 singers like Malu, David de Maria, David Bustamante, Chenoa... think to go to ESC. They are friends of Pastora XD.

But in my opinion a song like La Oreja de Van "La niña que llora en tus fiestas" can rock on ESC xd.

NikkiBoy

Pastora ended 10th, best for Spain for a long time!

lolito

We could send my grandmother, knitting a scarf on stage. Singing some stoooooopid song, and we'll nail it!

Supp

I'd love Enrique Iglesias in Eurovision, but as it seems hardly possible I would ask to Ruth Lorenzo. I think she would make a great live performance, and she can rule any kind of song.

Yamarus

I would love to see a summer hit from Spain next year. Not something stupid or cliché like "Brujeria", more something along the lines of "Dime" or "La Noche Es Para Mi" (although I'm not a huge fan of the latter).

Charly

It's that sharp on Wednesday was the director of entertainment of the public broadcaster, Carlos Mochales, during the press conference of "farewell" Pastora Soler hours before leaving for Baku (Azerbaijan) which represent our country on 26 May with the ballad Stay with me . "Now we have another budget, but we do not contemplate stop broadcasting the Festival. We want to have in our grid," said Mochales.

For his part, deputy director of Festivals of the chain, Federico Llanos, justified the more than 250,000 euros that TVE has to pay to the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) to participate in the competition as a finalist. "If there were no team in the end, not interested. What we gain being in the Big Five is the possibility of being in the final." He explained that this year will not be issued the second semifinal because it has fewer hearing and above all, because there are costs of satellite and domestic production of TVE.

However, the fee paid to the EBU is not only just to ensure the participation of Spain in the festival. It also allows the possibility of accessing TVE educational programs, documentaries and animated series co-production, and pictures for information and negotiation of certain broadcasting rights of sports broadcasting.

Compared to other programs in the chain, which costs half Eurovision program Time for Jose Mota (just over € 500,000) or almost three times less than a chapter or Remember when Red Eagle (700,000 to 900,000 euros .) Also to be noted that the final of Eurovision chain contributes to large audiences, like last year when he scored 4,172,000 viewers (28.9% share), with a peak audience of 5,963,000 votes for viewers (39.7% share).

A special role

But leaving aside the economic issues, Mochales again wanted to thank Soler their participation in European competition: "It is very important that professionals and support Pastora Soler Eurovision" he said. And it was very optimistic about the possible position you will be the young singer: "I have a hunch that this year we will be well in Eurovision . If we win, we will be very close to winning. "

Optimism with which also travels to Baku Jose Maria Inigo, who repeats as commentator after Düsseldorf last year, for whom the award is "to sing before millions of viewers ":" I am delighted to return to Eurovision is something spectacular. And it is very difficult to win but we are confident that Pastor will make a special role. "

ESCfan

I LOOOOOOVE LODVG but I doubt if they want to participate in ESC...

ParadiseES

^ I love them too, but don't doubt: they WILL NOT participate in ESC.

AlekS

Veteran

Pastora said that she would like to participate again... I don't mind but I'll always prefer a new name (someone who hasn't participated yet).

Jesus

Pastora said that she would like to participate again... I don't mind but I'll always prefer a new name (someone who hasn't participated yet).
In fact, she said exactly what you're pointing. She would come back but not in the next few years. She wants new faces every year :)

LODVG or Amaral would be good :D

Top Bottom