4 2.2%

5 2.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

aef

I never think we'll qualify but this year I'm pretty sure we will.

Albania and Belgium are already worse than Slovenia. Only 4 countries in the semi 2 need to send sth. worse and i'm pretty sure they will.

Joker Out's charisma is unmatchable imo. Look what they did on a very small stage. + I have a feeling we might close the show.
I totally agree on everything here. We always have to remember that there are only 6 countries missing out this year in SF2.

HayashiM

Veteran
My reaction was lukewarm at first, but Carpe Diem is a grower and the live performance elevates it a lot. Joker Out are like LPS that have matured both in craft and its presentation (but still need to go even further before I fully buy the product and go completely nuts over it). Will this be enough for a casual viewer who only sees the performance once? I have some doubts. For once, I almost wish the song was in English.

Accounting for my initial hesitation, :7: points.

ollibox

I KNOW that many ESC fandom gurus talked diamonds about Slovenian entry this year before the release (the best rock band that has ever participated and bla bla) and I was REALLY REALLY anxiously waiting for it!
And now? Meh. Even put it on repeat and still... Meh. Sorry. Even in the bookmaker's table they haven't moved basically nowhere.

BUT! (there's a big but) - after I saw the live performance... Yeeess... xheat
And once again I realized, how big the difference can be between non-organic studio version/video and on stage performance! Of course, it tends to be exactly opposite mostly :D Big exception this time.
That's why I'm giving it a solid :8: Without the live the number would be much smaller.
And I'm quite sure they'll be in the final.

Ajeje Brazorf

Time for the first upgrade of the season... I found myself listening to this song so many times since it's release... A good sign. I find it really energetic, it's catchy and definitely makes me feel good. Improving it to a :10:. Slovenia this year is really up my alley.

Franzilein

This is a weird one. I like it, but my first impression was: "It's not memorable enough." After I finished listening however I noticed that I had zero problems remembering the melody and was humming it to myself. A hopeful "welcome back to the ESC final Slovenia" from me :)

Ezio

Veteran
This song is the reverse of Czechia or Halo last year. The video does absolutely nothing for me here, but the live makes this song come alive. Which is perfect for Eurovision. I am not worried at all for Slovenia this year. Not at all.

Top Bottom