4 2.2%

5 2.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Yazy

First two listens this felt kinda middle of the road. Third listen and onwards it gets better.

Still I can´t say this is great but its very close to being great though.

The main letdown for me is a chorus. Has good energy in it but melodically it does not give me much and pales in comparison with verses and bridge which I find to be excellent.

Very crisp and clean production.

I´m giving this a :7:.

MopManMoss

Veteran
First two listens this felt kinda middle of the road. Third listen and onwards it gets better.

Still I can´t say this is great but its very close to being great though.

The main letdown for me is a chorus. Has good energy in it but melodically it does not give me much and pales in comparison with verses and bridge which I find to be excellent.

Very crisp and clean production.

I´m giving this a :7:.
Have you listened to the live or just the studio because the live is so much better

akoz

Enjoyable song but it lacks something special. Live performance and camera work in it makes this all more dymanic and interesting, I assume they will try something similar in May. Also the more you listen to this song the better it gets. So I think :sl: had a good chance to qualify but will be somewhere in the middle of the road in final. :7: or :8: points from me depending how strong this year will be.

Ajeje Brazorf

I really really like it and they seem really confident in their live. A serious improvement from the last Slovenia attempts in the contest for sure. Hoping the staging will fit the song for once, if so Slovenia will be back in the GF. I give it :8: points.

simori95

Nope sorry. For now :1:, Although I do see it Improve in the future. But not my thing at all, and neither can I Imagine it for Eurovision.

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
After two or three listenings, i find it kinda cute. Not the next big thing, i find it a bit hard to remember the song but clearly, yes, live performance elevates the song, Bojan seems to be a solid singer live and they have a lot of charisma. Still hard to describe what i think of the song, it can grow on me in the future.
In and out, i can definitely see Slovenia back in the final, i think this will appeal to a wide audience. For me now, i'll give it a :6:.

Luneaux

I really like this like I thought I would! One of the best of already chosen songs for Eurovision so far for me! Live performance is very good, we'll see how they'll stage this on Eurovision stage. :love:

MAD20

Definitely an upgrade from last year, it is a very pleasant song to listen and slovene sounds amazing. Giving 6 points as of now with potential to rise up.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
:7:

Kinda mor, but kinda feel-good? I am not a fan of indie but at least it reminded me a bit of the time I used to like indie

It reminds me a lot of Croatian rock group Vatra, like any of their songs @Bmbriga @Brutalero @LakZaNokte and @Yazy

It's a very safe rock entry. It's not like those rock entries which pushed over the top, Hard Rock Allelujah or Zitti e buoni.

Mellow, but decent, but too mellow. Erm, just, OK, but, whatever. 6️⃣

aef

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I'm not a fan. It's slightly better than expected, but I had very low expectations

:sl: used to be so amazing in Eurovision :cry:

ag89

It's very nice and guys are very charismatic. I just don't understand why they decided to keep it in Slovene. This goes for their entry from the last year too.

MooseShoes

The live performance is countless times better than the video clip:

This is going to do great for Slovenia
Thank you so much for posting the live performance. It made me appreciate the song so much more. :10: points for the moment.

Top Bottom