4 2.2%

5 2.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fluke

After the sheer boredom of Ireland's entry in a somewhat similar entry, i wasn't taken by the beginning but.... halfway through, i felt that it made sense somewhat. It's not going to be one of my favorites, but it's got some charming quality to it. I guess it will be lost on most viewers who don't get what it's about though, but with a good performance they have a chance at making the final, definitely.

CPV4931

I definitely prefer the entry from Slovenia to Ireland this year, also thinking they are a safe qualifier... 7 points so far from me, could grow to 10 during the season

HarryUK

Veteran
I want to love this, it has all of the ingredients for me to love it, but it falls incredibly flat for me for some reason. Maybe it's a grower...

ESC94

I can´t believe that I´m writing this now, but so far :sl: is my favourite this year!! xshock

I wasn´t really sure about the band before because Rock music is a hit and miss for me but this is a really groovy and cool entry. The Slovenian language fits absolutely perfectly in there. The only thing I have to criticize a bit is that the middle part feels a bit too "empty" for me, don´t know how to say that.

But anyway, I give Joker out a very strong :10:. Najlepša hvala!! xdance2

Ezio

Veteran
I gave this song 7 points, but now with the live version it itched me to reassess the song.

The result of the reassessment is as follow: 11,75 points

Which means, Slovenia has the only song so far this year, which is better than their previous entry.

But don't get comfy my dear Slovenes, Czechia is coming to get ya!

jatojo

A five from me. This is by no means a certain qualifier. Has a small country ever qualified with a midtempo song sung in the native language? I don't think so. The bookmakers are ranking the song low as well.

Ezio

Veteran

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
It's already starting to become a bit forgettable for me, I was doing the 2022 v. 2023 thing and I wasn't even remembering half the song for Slovenia, hell i was remembering a lot more of Disko fwlbajfafa

I bims

Veteran
This is reeeeaaaally charming but sadly it's not really catchy and after listening to it a couple of times I still can't remember it for long after it is over. If a really catchy song is a follow-up in May they are definetly gone, I'm afraid.

But I really enjoy it while it's on, so :8: points.

Iker

Veteran
I can´t believe that I´m writing this now, but so far :sl: is my favourite this year!! xshock

I wasn´t really sure about the band before because Rock music is a hit and miss for me but this is a really groovy and cool entry. The Slovenian language fits absolutely perfectly in there. The only thing I have to criticize a bit is that the middle part feels a bit too "empty" for me, don´t know how to say that.

But anyway, I give Joker out a very strong :10:. Najlepša hvala!! xdance2
It's a likable song I agree but I think Slovenia will NQ once again.

rasmuslights

Veteran
It's a likable song I agree but I think Slovenia will NQ once again.

I never think we'll qualify but this year I'm pretty sure we will.

Albania and Belgium are already worse than Slovenia. Only 4 countries in the semi 2 need to send sth. worse and i'm pretty sure they will.

Joker Out's charisma is unmatchable imo. Look what they did on a very small stage. + I have a feeling we might close the show.

Iker

Veteran

Albania and Belgium are already worse than Slovenia. Only 4 countries in the semi 2 need to send sth. worse and i'm pretty sure they will.

Joker Out's charisma is unmatchable imo. Look what they did on a very small stage. + I have a feeling we might close the show.

I agree on them being worse to me as well. Hopefully you're right, I like them too and wish them the GF.

However there are ... Albanians in Slovenia that will vote and no Slovenes in Albania.

ESC_Peggy

I love them! :love: I woke up with the song in my head. They are such a great band with fantastic energy and I think people will respect the quality of their performance. It's so effortlessly cool and they are beautiful. Like I said this vibe will definitely appeal to the UK. I was listening to one of the ESC spaces last night and all the UK fans said they absolutely loved it.

rasmuslights

Veteran
I agree on them being worse to me as well. Hopefully you're right, I like them too and wish them the GF.

However there are ... Albanians in Slovenia that will vote and no Slovenes in Albania.

true... but maybe some Albanians will like our song and vote for it.

Albania has Austria, Greece and Slovenia to rely on, which isn't that much. probs around 25 points, which won't be enough to qualify, whereas Slovenia can also get around 15 points from these countries.

Hopefully, the diaspora won't save them... really doubt it since they don't have Italy, Croatia and Switzerland.

aef

true... but maybe some Albanians will like our song and vote for it.

Albania has Austria, Greece and Slovenia to rely on, which isn't that much. probs around 25 points, which won't be enough to qualify, whereas Slovenia can also get around 15 points from these countries.

Hopefully, the diaspora won't save them... really doubt it since they don't have Italy, Croatia and Switzerland.
There are not soo many :al: in :at:. Or let’s say there are quite a few but we still don’t tend to give :al: high points every year - it’s not like with :rs: or :hr:. There are more :al: in :ch:

Top Bottom