Contact us

Running order for 2013

FilipFromSweden

My parents like Denmark

FilipFromSweden

It will be exciting to see the released voting order, maybe it will reveal the winner (remember last year? All the nordic/baltic/western countries after each other :lol:)

GRE

The break should be after the middle,the 13th song.
Don't know what changed,but having a ballad after the break (Netherlands),is like killing it.
And some people in svt maybe were furious about Anouk not being in the opening ceremony.

FilipFromSweden

Are you Christer Bjorkman in disguise? You seem to have nothing negative to say.

Well, there is already someone who takes care of all the negative things :lol: ^

I think SVT has made everything great, I trust in them and I can't wait for tomorrow! There is no clear winner and voting will probably be exciting and there is a lots of good songs.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
The break should be after the middle,the 13th song.
Don't know what changed,but having a ballad after the break (Netherlands),is like killing it.
And some people in svt maybe were furious about Anouk not being in the opening ceremony.

:lol: jury already voted for this crap anyway, and will not big difference in televotes with any position of this song.

Mozz

Armenia should be 13th and the Netherlands 12th. What were they thinking?

EXACTLY LIKE THIS. Just what I was thinking. Now that would make a great show.

But why not? Because the Swedes see a threat in the :nl: entry. Yep, that's what I just said.

FilipFromSweden

They should make it : running order = voting order, like in the beginning of this millennium ;)
More exciting if they decide, although the jury result should not be released.

FallenAngelII

So all the favourites are in the second half! Tomorrow we see who will sing on the 14th position and that will be the winner! :D

519562ff592a3.jpg
According to that theory, Romania will win the Eurovision Song Contest 2013.

FallenAngelII

No one through that producers already know the results of semifinals and specially gave bad draw for some entries which could be a danger for Denmark and Norway? For example Moldova, Finland, Russia, Greece, Ireland? xthink
There are probably rules against that. Ola Sand and a select few people are probably the only ones privy to that information. For obvious reasons, it's not given to the people who decide the draw.

Yamarus

There are probably rules against that. Ola Sand and a select few people are probably the only ones privy to that information. For obvious reasons, it's not given to the people who decide the draw.

See that's the problem. With the producers deciding everything about the draw, doubt has increased and transparency has been reduced, which is precisely the opposite direction this competition should be going.

FallenAngelII

See that's the problem. With the producers deciding everything about the draw, doubt has increased and transparency has been reduced, which is precisely the opposite direction this competition should be going.
Unless people are going to claim a huge conspiracy, what's their argument here? There might be corruption? Björkman did a pretty good job at deciding the running order.

empty green room :D

<CENSORED IMAGE>
Why did you have to remind me of his smirking jerk-face?! Gah! I'd repressed the fact that he's going to be waltzing around the Green Room come tonight! Curse you!

eugoose

So Danny Saucedo didn't get the job? Wow, it must really suck to always live in the shadow of...Eric Saade. Poor Danny.

FilipFromSweden

^ Why did SVT take Eric Saade instead of Petra Mede? Petra was so cool in the green room with her segway and all and then they take in this loser

eerik

^ Why did SVT take Eric Saade instead of Petra Mede? Petra was so cool in the green room with her segway and all and then they take in this loser

Because she can't be in two places at once? Petra is on the stage collecting points and Eric is in the green room doing interviews.

Top Bottom